“delicious Italian pizza”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017

delicious authentic Italian pizza (really amazing) and very friendly staff
I came here for three consecutive nights

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for coffee and cake. Great latte and an even more delicious slice with cream. Good service, clean and in the Republic!!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I had two dishes here: one was a simple salami pizza, and the other was and ai funghi porcini in a boletus sauce. Be prepared to go swimming in the pizza because of the abundance of sauce. Unfortunately, the sauce affected the structural integrity of the whole pizza and really ruined the meal. On the other hand, the pasta was quite delicious and well portioned. Perhaps they should focus more on being an Italian pasta restaurant, or focus on creating a better pizza.

Additionally, there were 6 servers, but it felt like there was maybe one. I waited for quite some time to have my order placed.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered pizza Capricciosa 20 cm and my friend ordered Pollo alla Milanese chicken. My pizza was very good, melting in my mouth. BUT I was very upset when the waitress brought me pizza. It wasn't 20 cm at all, it was way too small, about 10 or 15 cm? Anyways, the waitress was very nice and caring, she warned me that it's very small pizza. Unfortunately, my friend didn't enjoy his chicken. Shortly, I was satisfied with service and taste of pizza. But disappointed with size of pizza, take size MIDI not MINI!

1  Thank noheaven
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was pretty nice, the personnel was extremely kind and the coffe was also very good, so I can't complaint!