“GREAT pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Nice cosy casual decor, excellent pizza (I had rocket and Parma ham and it was fresh and lovely) and friendly staff - would definitely recommend for a visit

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I was in this pizzeria 2 weeks ago with my wife, and I'm so happy! Amazing staff and BEST pizza in vilnius! They're best pizza is "Parma rucola". Congrats for all staff and pizza chef! I will be back for sure!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

This place does a usual Lt style pizza. I paid 14 euros for two smallest ones. And I can safely say I had better frozen pizzas in the past. Will not be back. Cheap ingredients too.

1  Thank Ed K
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Small and cozy locale with a good athmosphere. Nice big windows giving it an open feel. Had a big hawaii pizza which was decent. The apple juice with ginger drink was excellent, the lithuanian wheat beer was also quite good. Ordered a small beer, but got a big instead. Minor mistake.

All in all a place I can recommend to others for lunch.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We had a nice meal in Uzupio Picerija earlier this month. I have to say that it was very tasty and as my 2 year old would state " delicious" and it trully was. From The pizza dough to the tomato souce and the toppings. As to top it up with a nice and friendly staff service makes it even a better place for a visit. I would highly recommend this place and definitely will be back again. Thank you and keep up the good work !