“Good food for a good price”
Review of Trattoria

Trattoria
Ranked #8 of 105 Restaurants in Zilina
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went to Trattoria for dinner, and had risotto, we liked it very much! Also, portions are quite big. Prices are reasonable. The menu available in english offers a large choice, very much appreciated! We were not able to finish our plate and had the option to take the food home.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I ate here recently, not for the first time. I was on a business trip in the area. I have eaten here more than once in the past & can confirm that each time the standard of food & service is consistent and good. I have only tried the pizzas from their menu, which is also offered in English. They have each time been of a good standard, of a good size, and very tasty. Staff have each time, been friendly & helpful with a good standard of English. There is a relatively limited choice of beers available - probably not important to many, but something I always look for. However, they do have Leffe bottled beers in their list. Prices are very good for the standard of food. Location is perfect, very close to the town square.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

When I first time visited this restaurant in March I had risotto and were really disappointed. I decided to not come back anymore, but because my colleagues proposed this restaurant for a dinner repeatedly I gave it another chance. Since that time I ate there several times already and I have to admit that it is not as bad as I thought after my first visit. So far I always have pizza, which is perfect and I appreciate friendly staff very much.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This restaurant looks very good, has a cosy atmosphere and friendly waiters and I enjoyed the evening there with friends, but food is too far from a good one.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Pizza, pasta, wines and great Czech Staropramen. You never leave this place with hunger.
Everything is fine, buuuut thimeghing wrong with smokers zone ventilation. All Tratoria visitors breathing with that $hit .
Our clothes were stinked after the hour spended there. And what about kids?
Kitchen is excellent, but we coming here for relax too. Hope you'll made something.