See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I paid 28 pounds for one night including breakfast and for that I cannot complain. It's such a shame it has such potential, lovely sized room with a balcony. The Rooms are dated as well as most of the common areas. The breakfast was good and had a nice outdoor balcony to eat. The bathroom was very nice and the bed comfortable. Just needs a little updating including the TV. I did not realise that these old TV still around. It's in a good location close to town I would stay here again. The receptionist in the morning was really helpful and efficient. With a little updating could attract more custom. Has a very holiday feel. At the moment a little dark and dismal, but a lot better than I expected. Loved the balcony .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Hotel_Satelit, Director of Sales at Hotel Satelit, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your positive opinion of our hotel and services. The hotel staff and I look forward to your next stay at our hotel.
Best regards
Director of Hotel

Reviewed 15 February 2016

The hotel is well situated close to the centre of Piestany. Maybe a little "old", however, clean rooms, free parking and very friendly/ helpful reception staff. Breakfast was adequate, both hot and cold dishes. Not forgetting the free wifi.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Dear guest,
Thank you for having chosen our Hotel Satelit***.

I appreciate very much your positive opinion of our hotel and services. My staff and I look forward to your next stay at our hotel. Wishing you all the best,
Director of hotel

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed at hotel satelit as we were attending a local festival in the summer! At this time the heat was around 40 degrees and the hotel appeared to have no working air conditioning! So we hardly slept during the nights there, we ended up buying all the bottled water the hotel had so that we did not dehydrate during the night! The breakfast buffet was very poor as all on offer was some hot dog sausages and stale bread! At the time it was awful but looking back now it's funny really!!

The hotel was slightly scary during the evening as most of the lights were turned off early and it appeared to be only us staying in the hotel. The bedrooms were clean upon arrival although they were not cleaned or tidied during our stay which was okay by us!!

Pros: good value, friendly staff, clean room, fairly good location as we were close to shops although was a bit of a ghost town at times and a bit creepy!

Cons: no working air conditioning, poor breakfast buffet, no safe in the bedroom for our money and passports.

Overall it was a funny stay and slightly bizarre! Would recommend to people on a proper budget!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Soph T

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your opinion of our hotel and services. The air conditioning is only requirement. We are loking forward to seeing in our hotel again.
Best regards
Director of Hotel

Reviewed 1 September 2014

The hotel is from the communist era. It was however adequate and good value for the money. Breakfast was good and the staff helpful. Well located as the park and cafes are all within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Melvin S
Hotel_Satelit, Riaditeľ at Hotel Satelit, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2015

Dear Sir Melvin,
Thank you very much for visiting our Hotel Satelit*** and for sharing your experience with us. Your opinion is very important to us and your comments will help to improve our further services. We are looking forward to seeing you in our hotel again.
Kind regards,
František Galo

Reviewed 19 August 2014

It's like "Back to the past" hotel :)
Do you remember (know) on Hotel Kyjev in Bratislava? (Closed hotel already)
I felt like in hotel Kyjev but with a modern things around (but not so modern of course).
However, i don't like balcony which is connected with the others.. what next > entrance doors ,, omg,, one maybe two kicks and it's opened. I could not play a music (really not so loud) from tablet nor TV at 2 a.m. because I woke neighbor. Seems like this hotel is from paper walls. But what shocked me a bit after checkout.. promised discount on wellness procedure was not applied at all nor after i mentioned that to hotel staff 3 times.I don't want to blame someone but it was not a good customer approach.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir BlackBerry
Thank you for having chosen our Hotel Satelit***. I m very sorry you did not like the stay in our hotel. We will do our best to improve our services.
All the best,