All reviews the river close to town centre old town two single beds bit dated powerful shower breakfast included stayed for one night tea and coffee by foot city break castle embankment disco heating
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

Travelling solo and wanting to experience how a Botel stay would be.... and those that are debating I should tell you that it was one of my best and funky experience! I absolutely loved it! It’s almost like a basic room with basic toilet features but absolutely cosy! I had breakfast included and it was fab!

I thought it would be cold as it was a botel but I was wrong, I was nice and warm- especially in the room! Staffs were helpful! It’s only about 15-25 mins walk to the Castle and about 15 mins walk to the town! Very peaceful and quiet! Loved it

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here for 3 nights in December. Location is perfect. 10 minute walk to the old town. Rooms, whilst slightly dated, were warm comfy and the perfect size for the 3 of us. The staff were all very friendly and went out their way to help us out. Food in the restaurant was top notch and very cheap for what it was. Would highly recommend to anyone planing to stay in Bratislava.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

The hotel was a nice part of the entire experience, very clean, quiet and with separate heating in each room. The rooms were small, which is reasonable since it's a boat and there was hot water at all times. Staff was kind. Would definitely visit again, preferably during spring and summer.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2018

We booked for two nights but after sleeping so poorly had to pay to stay elsewhere the second night. The check in guy was very rude and unhelpful to us and other guests we saw check in. The room smelt heavy of smoke despite asking for non-smoking and only one of the two windows opened a crack. There are holes in the furniture but it is clean. There was hardly any air movement in the room, making it incredibly stuffy and hot.One of the beds had a sunken down hole in it. The views at the end of the boat on the deck were nice to look out on and the only saving grace of this stay. There are far better hotels and even botels in Bratislava, than this that are also more centrally located and offering same view of the river.

Room tip: Ask for a renovated river room, we were told on check out that these were better.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

Lovely boat is a bit dated but as are most hotels I think that makes it more fun.
Perfect location for site seeing beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. People say they are small but it’s a cabin so should be expected.
Breakfast was sufficient to start your day and worth having.
Perfect for a city break if you just need somewhere to sleep. There is a disco on board but didn’t stop us from sleeping.
I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple