All reviews presidential palace the club lounge old town limo service business hotel good size pool and sauna big hotel business trip well located hotel the heart of the city enjoyable stay rooms are nice lovely hotel eastern europe bars and restaurants within easy walking distance
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed there for business trip for few days and it was good.
Bed was soft and clean, towels seemed fresh, housekeeping on point and I neved lacked for anything.
It wasnt a wow stay if you look at the hotel itselt because found it needed more cleaning around the public areas like restaurant and bathrooms.

What I really liked was customer service. Very friendly and accommodating without being overly friendly to the point of “lets be mates” kinda way.

Will recommend! I do try the signature dish in restaurant, mussels in white wine sause ;-)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Very nice Hotel walking distance to best places to visit. Hotel decor is nice and modern. Breakfast is good. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. ( pillows too soft) the best impression is the staff at the Hotel especially Michaela at reception. She goes out of her way to help all guests.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2019

The hotel was very well located and you can walk easily to the city centre.

The room was very nice and clean and room service was superb.

I would like to specially thank the reception and bar team members who were very nice to us.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2019

Crowne Plaza was perfect for our needs having 2 children. We booked 2 adjoining rooms. The manager assigned was very helpful and customer friendly. The swimming pool was a bonus for our kids. Although due to the peak New Year's celebrations, the Spa run out of supplies - towels, slippers etc. The location is a short 10 minute walk to the old town. There are nearby shops including a supermarket. The breakfast is expensive if you don't book it ahead. We enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

We tried something high class hotel to have this kind of experience. Downside was paying for dog 40€ per night and all u got was pillow for dog, some snacks and thats all, parking 30€ , when Im paying for one of the best hotels in Bratislava, why this extra payments. The room was really nothing special, bathroom was nice and rest of it was kinda sad. Location is perfect and breakfast was the best ever. I tried but I wont come here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank betweencastle
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2019

Hi, betweencastle!

Thank you for choosing us among the lodging options you have in the area.

I am pleased to know that you were delighted with our breakfast and found our location excellent. I am sorry to read that you considered our value for pricing unfavorable and the room received not meeting your expectations. I shared your comments with our local management for their review. We will use this to work with our team and continue to find ways of enhancing our features for improved guests' experience.

As we strive to become better, we would love to once again host you on your next stop in the area.

Many thanks,