All reviews nice spa area great location rooms are modern swimming pool fitness center old town an upgrade the ground floor per day double room visit bratislava the hotel staff excellent hotel bocca buona castle danube
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

We stayed for only 1 night. First of all, when we arrived in the hotel we stored my friend's medicine in the refrigerator. Then we left and spent the whole day out and came back in the hotel late at night. We checked the refrigerator and it was warm inside and the medicine (which is very expensive and vital for my friend's health) was damaged! So disappointing! When we said it to the reception they told us they are sorry and that they will fix the problem for the next costumers but its doesnt really matter to us.
Appart from this, the room was clean but very small and generally the whole decor of the hotel is kind of melancholic for me. Maybe is the colors black, white and Grey that make it look like this. But the place where breakfast was served was really beautiful, with great atmosphere and the waiter (the "big" guy) was very kind and helpful. However the quality of the breakfast its self was not that good and everything was exposed without a cover to protect them. There are clear caps for protection that should be use.
Also, I prefer the products to be "packaged" , so I know the brand name of it, the energy etc and the expiration date not for example just yogurt in a boul. How can I know the quality of the yogurt if I dont know where you got it from? It happens with every single product in the breakfast and I didnt like it at all. Finally, the Orange Juice was not like Orange Juice, but it tasted more like Water with Orange Juice.
Anyway, it was just a bad experience from all aspects. The worst is that our medicine was damaged. We wont come back in this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Park-Inn-Danube, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2019

Dear Michaela,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. For the hotel design and not tasty breakfast: Please accept my apology. Regarding the damaged medicine: Please don't take me wrong but we are not taking responsibility for this. This was clearly your decision to leave the medicine inside the minibar where you could modify the temperature.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

It has been my privilege to have stayed at this hotel for the past 6 months on weekly basis for my business trips to the city. Its conveniently located to the client that i am on assignment at, and at night time you have all the eating places and entertainment on your doorstep in the old town. There are hidden gems everywhere to be discovered.
If you need to visit a shopping mall Aupark is just across the river - short walk (20 mins) across the nearby bridge, or a few minutes by taxi.
I have seen the hotel “grow up” under the new GMs leadership (Mr Stanislav Sugar) - and things that have really frustrated and put me off in the beginning weeks were quickly corrected by Stan and his team.
I have 15-25 of my project team stay here on a weekly basis, and i can confirm that we are a demanding lot. The hotel staff is brilliant from reception to housekeeping to the restaurant to the management team - they go out of their way to attend to our needs - which are highly appreciated by us!
The wellness spa which includes pool, gym, sauna & steam room are regularly used by us - and is a great benefit to have on site.
It will be unfair to single out any staff members as I feel Stan and all of his team are doing an excellent job.
Don’t get me wrong - there is definitely room for improvement - and we highlight this regularly.
I believe Stan has the right approach and attitude to continue improving this hotel experience.
Thank you - keep up the good work!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2019

Dear EddieUK-1234,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with other travelers. I am delighted to see you are enjoying your stays with Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Yesterday I was in the lobby bar , is very strain that the service don’t speak Slovak .. is very strain when the hotel is 4 star I’m Slovacchia .. after for payment I recived the bill give me the money in hand like I am in the market ... not in plate like normal ... I think that the direction of hotel need thinking that the stars is in the services and in the dettails ...

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank J2307TUenricob
Park-Inn-Danube, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2019

Dear Traveler,

thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectation for what I would like to express my most sincerest apologies. I discussed all your concerns with my entire team to avoid similar situations in the future. Once again thank you and we hope you will give us opportunity to better serve in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

I regularly stay at Radisson hotels because they are reliable. The checkin staff are wonderful here and the location is superb. However WIFI is very spotty and drops out. But the biggest bugbear is breakfast. My wife ranked it the worst hotel breakfast ever. Bain Maries left food cold- precooked scrambled eggs were dry and old whilst a pan of fried eggs were massively over cooked and presented as a unattractive congealed mess. All of this is fixable with a bit more thought. Suffice to say we did not eat here a second time even though it was included in the price.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 261jimt
Park-Inn-Danube, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2019

Dear traveler,
thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you did not like the breakfast and please be ensured that we will do our best to improve it. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed a nice stay in Bratislava and will be happy to welcome you at our hotel again.

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our family stay in the newly renovated Park inn Danube hotel right in the middle of Bratislava's old town over the Christmas period. The hotel is just a few steps away from the Christmas market, Opera house, St. Martin cathedral, most beautiful old town streets, Danube river etc. We especially enjoyed the view on the Bratislava's castle from our rooms. Most important, our teenagers sons were happy enjoying very well equiped fitness center of the hotel, the swimming pool, again with the view on the castle, as well as the pizzas in the hotel's restaurant, and not to forget to mention fantastic breakfasts. If the teenagers are happy, everybody is happy!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Park-Inn-Danube, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2019

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for these nice words and comments! It makes us very happy you had a comfortable and pleasant stay and you did feel goof with us! Do not hesitate to come back again, it would be lovely to have you back.