All reviews nespresso machine old town rooftop bar great hotel sauna and steam room bratislava castle top floor rooms are clean and comfortable good size business trip hotel is located few minutes walk convenient location business hotel star hotel wellness area quiet room
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Nice and modern hotel, the room was clean, not too big, but the bathroom was spacious. Beds are comfy, free wifi was good, power sockets around the bed which was very convenient for charging. Buffet Breakfast was great with freshly cooked omelet and fresh juice. Short walk to Michalska Brana and shops. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would be happy to come back next time when I visit Bratislava.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
FalkensteinerFO, Front Office Shiftleader at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time out to share this delightful review. We are glad you have wonderful memories from your stay with us. We appreciate very much your beautiful words, nice to hear that you enjoy our breakfast.
Wishing you all the best and looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Best regards,
Andre Tomsova

Reviewed 26 December 2018

The hotel has small rooms, just nice for 2 persons. It is near to the Old Town (just a few kilometres of walking). The room was clean and tidy. Free wifi provided. We stayed here for one night only, but the breakfast was excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
FalkensteinerFO, Front Office Shiftleader at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2018

Dear Norlysoleha,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We are delighted to read your positive comment on TripAdvisor. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards and safe travels.
Andrea Tomsova

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

TV not functioning, only one bath robe for 2 persons in “SPA hotel”, no slippers, second bedsheet only upon request, too many people in small breakfast room, no privacy because people are requested to share table with other guests. seems like the hotel is focused on making money only. on the other hand one reads everywhere “welcome home” - is this the so-called Austrian hospitality?

1  Thank solareclipse71
FalkensteinerFO, Front Office Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2018

Dear solareclipse71,

Thank you for staying with us and the time you had taken to write a comment on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to read that we could not meet your expectations during your stay at the Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava in all areas. For that I sincerely apologize to you.
We take constructive feedback very seriously and strive for excellence every day, as our ultimate goal is to make each guest’s stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible, with particular attention to detail. Therefore we make it our priority to follow up on each comment that can help us to improve.
I hope this will not deter you from staying with us again, we would love the opportunity to assure you from our “Welcome Home” philosophy during your next stay with us.

Warm regards,
Danica Milinkovicova, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Excellent breakfast with prosecco, orange juice and rich choice of dishes.
Perfect location near heart of Bratislava, near is bus- and trum stop.
Big bathroom, comfortable beds, good soundproofing. Menu of pillows

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
FalkensteinerFO, Front Office Shiftleader at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2018

Dear Guest,
I am very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at our Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Once again, thank you for your visit, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the near future.
Best regards,
Andrea Tomsova

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the Falkensteiner Hotel with a large group of friends. Check in was a bit slow but understandable with such a large group. My room was perfect, clean warm and had everything I needed. A very good shower in the bathroom.
The buffet breakfast was excellent. There was something for everyone. The freshly cooked omelettes were very good.
I didn't eat dinner but some of my friends did and reported it to be excellent.
We were able to walk everywhere from the hotel but there is also a bus stop outside the door.
The receptionist was very helpful in giving advice on the bus numbers and directions.
The bar was situated in the lobby and this proved a great gathering place at night when everyone returned after the days adventures.
Our group checked out very early in the morning and we were each given a goodie bag of food which kept me going for the day.
I would recommend this hotel to visitors to Bratislava.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Adventure68668865830, Front Office Shiftleader at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Mary,

Besides the product that we have, I am sure that it is our service and attention to details, what makes us special. Still, we will work hard every day to try to deliver a perfect experience for all our guests. Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at our Hotel to continue in our mission.

Kind regards and safe travels.
Andrea Tomsova, Front Office Shiftleader