All reviews bratislava castle a quiet residential area old town home away from home living area well equipped kitchen studio apartment separate bedroom longer stay minute walk great room would definitely stay here again hotel is situated malmaison sauna trolleybus stereo
Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

We chose this hotel for our trip for the New Year’s Eve in Bratislava. We were greeted by a very nice and helpful receptionist late in the afternoon on the 31st December. The hotel was within a walking distance from the Old Town of Bratislava, it took us 10-15 minutes to St Michael’s Gate. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. The room was spacious, consisting of separate living area and bedroom and separate bathroom. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel with two soft pillows for each of us. The room was fully equipped with electric kettle, dishes, mini bar, tv, stereo. The staff was helpful and very kind, they found us a taxi to the airport for a reasonable price. All the main attractions were in a close proximity to the hotel. I recommend it yo anyone. I would definitely stay in the same hotel when I visit Bratislava again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2018

We stayed three nights here in their cheapest room which was huge! It included a living room area and a kitchen. We didn't actually use the kitchen but was so lovely to have the extra space. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and quiet. It is an easy and short walk to the old town but we found the public transport options around the hotel weren't great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

I have stayed for 2 mights in Mamaison recently and would recommend the experience to everyone. On the plus side :

Amazing rooms, mine was a studio, easily 50-60 sq meters, with a kitchen, TV, all the works. Comfortable bed, high quality everything

Staff is very attentive and proficient. Excellent command of English, practical, punctual.

Price, I still cannot believe what I paid for what I got. Best value ever.

The only downside for some people might be the fact that it’s slightly tucked away, a 15 min walk from the old town, partially uphill. But this is an easy walk, and for the return you find yourself with amazing views of the Bratislava castle, even from your room (for some rooms obviously, ask for it!).

If and when I come back to Bratislava, I will not be looking for another place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Orkun14
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

We stayed two days. Good price and quality balance. Quite residential area, 10 minutes walk to the old town. Great room, updates and clean. Service was good as well. Definitely a hotel to come back to when in Bratislava.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2018

This was my second stay here. The apartment was bright, spacious, and quiet. Location is convenient, 15 minutes walk to the centre or take a bus. Staff are helpful and efficient. For a self-catering apartment, rather more equipment was needed in the kitchen, eg cutting board, proper oven. Bed and sofa seemed a little worn. But overall I was satisfied and would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018