“Now they've done it”

Lucky 7 Burgers & More
Ranked #10 of 3,708 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: Lucky 7 Burgers is a small but cozy burger joint in the heart of Budapest! Come and enjoy our gourmet burgers, fresh salads, Hungarian specialities, and sweets! Enjoy your stay in Budapest! L7B
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Hussat! We're at the epic burger often, and I'm calling them best burgers in town.

You may have read my comparison of Lucky7 and them.... But whatever, read this one.

We arrived, we spoke in English when my girlfriend asked something in Hungarian, and we got the right language menus afterwards without asking!! A Hungarian and an English, talking about listening to the customer.
Then I went for the seasonal Zombie burger.
DUDE! Bäm! Well done, dear chef! Awesome, as you can see on the pictures. Noodles on a burger sounds strange. But works. Great meat, all nice. I'd only add some smoky, sweet sauce on it, that's all.

Girlfriend's comment: The chicken burger with bacon and fried egg was great. I eat this in each burger bar to compair. I'm a big fan of honey-mustard sauce what Lucky7 does not have. But it was very good even without it. Worth to be recommended.

Really: best burger restaurant in town.
Above perfect service, diamond polished burgers, what else you need?

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Visited on our first night. The staff were attentive, friendly and efficient which lead to an overall great experience on the whole. The menu was varied and offered something for everyone, the food arrived promptly and was delicious, truly the perfect burger. I went with my girlfriend and her grandparents, they had visited numerous times and always speak highly of it. Will definitely be returning next time I visit the city.

1  Thank WillGalloe
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Amazing hamburgers! The best one I've ever had and the french fries are very good as well. Friendly staff. I would recommend this place to anyone that likes hamburgers.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Cool setting, delicious burgers, air conditioned and very attentive staff! The best burger in Budapest! Thank you!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I am a long stay visitor working here. I stay in a hotel close to Lucky 7 and I visit daily. I usually stop in from work and have a cigar and a drink before cleaning up and coming for dinner. I eat here probably 4-5 times a week. The food is great and the service is even better. The owner is there to make your dining pleasure as good as it can be. They will do the best to get you what you want. They have a small menu but it can be changed to get what you want. They will do what you want to make you have the best dining experience you could expect from a small café. Prices are very reasonable. They are not on the main street but between that and the river. I have found my place to feel at home and the people here are now my extended family.

Keep up the good work Mickey, you are doing it the right way.