“good food, nothing more”
Review of IL Terzo Cerchio

IL Terzo Cerchio
Ranked #231 of 3,706 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Description: Ristorante tipico Toscano con Forno a legna, pasta fresca fatta in casa e carne alla griglia. Diversi tipi di pane fatto al forno a legna.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

the food was good, not great. The pizza was very big and the pasta was good too.
Nothing amazing or special.
The interior looks great on the pictures, but looked a bit fabricated and dark when I was there in person.
The staff was friendly but a bit hasty.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The food was very average: nothing to complain, but nothing to complement either. Paired with lukewarm wine, the overall experience was not particularly good. In addition the overall atmosphere felt rushed and the service was a bit hasty.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service and the food was excellent! We tried pizzas, meat plate and chicken + desserts, everything was super! Good variety of wines to choose from.
Not too expensive. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Cracking restaurant next door to our hotel (about 10min walk from the city center / Danube). Atmosphere was great inside and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We hadn't booked and the guy at the door did his best to find us a table, which he did 5 minutes later. The food was amazing; my partner ordered one of their pasta dishes but I didn't pay too much attention to that, as my Calzone was the size of a small horse. Now I consider myself a mid-to-pro-level pizza connoisseur, but this was next level - had to give myself a prep-talk before I tucked in. Was touch and go a couple of times, but needless to say I defeated it. Seriously though, it was divine and I would happily eat here again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Nice Place and atmosphere, the pastas with vongole was very good but the Angus carpaccio a little disappointment. Good service but a little too expensive.