Prestige Hotel Budapest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
The Grand Budapest Hotel(The Republic of Zubrowka)
Hotel Hold(Budapest)
1,631 results
All reviewscostes downtownbeautiful hotelchain bridgemichelin star restaurantcostes restaurantpillow menunespresso machinethe riverrooms facecomplimentary waterupgraded to a suitestephen's basilicasauna and jacuzzilittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotelquiet side streetbottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Without a doubt. One of the best places I have stayed in my life!

We were greeted on our arrival with the loveliest staff at the main reception who were happy to help with whatever we wanted throughout our stay. We were also provided with a list of places and restauramts to visit if we so chose to and also general advice about the city.

The lobby was beautiful and our room was so comfortable and quite luxurious. Everything you could possibly want was provided. No complaints in any way what-so-ever!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Miklos_Gaal, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear lindsey122016,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel as well as taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with us on TripAdvisor.
First of all, it makes me incredibly happy to know that you think our hotel is one of the best places you have stayed in your life. I am very proud of my team who go above and beyond to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time here. They do everything to make our guests’ feel special here. I am glad they contributed to this unforgettable experience. Moreover, it feels really nice that you were fascinated by our beautiful lobby and with your comfortable room. The fact we managed to meet all your expectations makes me very happy and proud.
Let me say thank you once again for the lovely feedback, I genuinely hope to be your host again in the very near future.
Warm regards,
General Manag

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was a great stay! 5 star staff, 5 star hotel! Impeccable double room, with an extraordinary bed! Princess for 4 days!! The hotel is in a great location to visit the whole city! I hope to return to Budapest in this magnificent hotel!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Melissa A,
Please allow me to express my heartfelt gratitude and endless appreciation for sharing this incredible review of your most recent stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest.
First of all, it is a true pleasure to read that you had a great stay in our lovely hotel and you highlighted our amazing staff too. Also, the fact that you found your double room impeccable and you bed extraordinary makes me really happy and proud. Furthermore, I am pleased that you found our location great to visit our beautiful city. Lastly, it is very heart-warming to hear that you would be happy to spend few more nights at our hotel in the future.
Once again, thank you for the nice review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Hotel staff were extremely polite, helpful, friendly and efficient.
Hotel was beautifully clean. Room was lit, bed turned down, curtains drawn and lights on every evening when we returned. Chilled water freely available in foyer.
Well located with resturants etc. easy walking distance. Chain Bridge 5 minute walk.
Really cannot find fault with any aspect. Would definately recommend a stay there.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter due to hotel design, but not generally noisy anywhere
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jimbob612,
It was so nice of you to take your precious time to share this pretty amazing review of your most recent experience staying at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest!
First of all, the fact that you found our staff extremely polite, helpful, friendly and efficient makes me really happy. I will be certain to pass on your recognition to them. Also, it is very rewarding to hear that you think our hotel is beautifully clean, we pay a lot of attention to this factor. In addition, it feels really nice that you were fascinated by your room, I hope that it managed to provide your perfect comfort during your stay. Furthermore, it is great to read that you appreciated the chilled water in the foyer and you loved our perfect location near to the beautiful Chain Bridge. Last but not least, I would like to thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel.
Once again, thank you for the positive feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great stay. Professional staff from the moment you arrive. If you need information or need an item all you do is ask the first employee you see, very helpful. Rooms are roomy and well funished and planned. Bathroom was very roomy. The place is beautiful, clean and location is great. We walked every where. Almost everything we wanted to see was a walking distance. Walk out the door turn left and soon your at the Danube. Turn to the right and then right again and you will find eatries, art studios and shopping with the beautiful Basilica at the end of the strip. This hotel was a great fine - highly recommend it. Tip: if you are travelling to pick up a cruise ship this is the place to stay. We walked with our suitcases to the cruise ship - easy peasy.

Room Tip: Room face an a beautiful atrium.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear TravellerRC,
Please allow me to express my appreciation for choosing our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
To begin with, it is very rewarding to hear that you had a great stay in our amazing hotel. Also, I am very proud of my team who go above and beyond to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time here. It gives me great pleasure to know that the room you stayed in has lived up to all your expectations as it was roomy and well furnished as well as the bathroom. In addition, I am delighted that the location was absolutely to your liking as everything was within walking distance. Last but not least, I highly appreciate your recommendation too.
We are looking forward very much to seeing and hosting you again, we hope that your visit will be as soon as possible.
General Manage

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A fantastic hotel just of the Danube and round the corner from the 4 seasons. We were received very warmly at reception and had a fast check in. The rooms are excellent with plenty of room. We booked room only so went out for breakfast and there are plenty of options within 5-10 minutes walk. The restaurant and bar is very nice, but the bar is small so just a short stop. We did not eat at the restaurant as it was inside and it was beautiful outside. The menu looked interesting but I think you could spend lots if your not careful. Overall Highly recommend and was a bargain to boot.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gordon D

Dear Gordon D,

It was very kind of you to write a review of your most recent stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest, I greatly appreciate your sincerity.
First of all, it is amazing that you were impressed by our fantastic hotel and you appreciated the proximity to the beautiful Danube as well as to restaurants. Also, it makes me really proud that you highlighted the warm welcome and the fast check in. In addition, it gives me great pleasure to know that the room you stayed in has lived up to all your expectations. On the other hand, I am sorry to hear that you did not try Costes Downtown, this restaurant is without doubt one of the best places in Budapest! Last but not least, I highly appreciate your recommendation too.
I do really hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.