We stayed in this hotel 4 nights.
The weather was very hot and the A/C in the room enabled us to cool off at night.
The room is modest but very clean, spacious and functional.
Breakfast is great, in a very nice dining room, with a balcony that looks over the neighborhood.
The staff is very kind and helpful.
Trams # 2 – along the Danube, and 4 & 6 along the Grand Boulevard are close by.
Stores, cafes, restaurants – all in the same block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boulevard City Guesthouse is located in a multifloors building in Budapest offering overnight with breakfast and apartments. Comfortable double-rooms and apartments in country house style equipped with showers, TV, fridge are situated on the upper floors of the building. The apartments provide enough space for 2-6 people and amenities for self-catering. In the Boulevard City Guesthouse breakfast can be booked. In summer our terrace is a nice place for having a calm and relaxed breakfast. The Boulevard City is quietly but centrally located in Budapest, 5 walking minutes from the Danube's bank on Pest side and from the Big Ring Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Boulevard City Guesthouse Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard City Guesthouse And Apartments
- Boulevard City Guesthouse & Apartments Hotel Budapest