EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours
Book In Advance
Tours from EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours
from US$ 81.80
from US$ 53.80
from US$ 30.40
from US$ 21.00
More Info
All reviews grand city tour danube bend tour guide francis bus driver szentendre tour start point lake balaton hour tour day trip historical background great tour guide small group his knowledge three hours walking tour hungarian history beautiful city
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a tour using this company. When we checked in instead of noting our attendance they cancelled it in error. Shocking experience .....don’t waste your money.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We had a dual language tour which did take twice the time... and did not leave time to take any time to take photos. The guide was knowledgeable but had fairly little enthusiasm .. or was just tired. We should have spent our time better.
The Castle itself is nice, year small. It can be seen that a lot of work went into the Restauration.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a number of tours with EUrama during our time in Budapest. The group tours were all of a nice size - the largest was 16 guests. The drivers were good and friendly. We had two tour guides - Ingrid and Helen. Both were very kind and knowledgeable. We booked a couple of private tours, which was definitely worth it. Thanks to Ingrid and Helen for providing us with such great experiences! The We

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Just awful from beginning to end! This outfit is not should be ashamed of themselves. This was the first time that I experienced a horrible guide and had a tour shortened and I have taken many excursions. My friend and I were looking forward to this trip but when the tour started 45 minutes late we knew that our last stop was being cut short. It was the one village that we were looking forward to visiting. The tour company made a bus load of on time, paying customers wait for more people to show up instead of starting the tour at the designated time. They should have waited no longer than ten minutes then left. The lateness of the start meant that we would not have enough time at the end of our tour to explore and shop at the artist village. People were upset!

One of the guides, Helena, was so confusing and difficult to understand that people in the bus started asking each other, what did she say and does anyone understand her? I finally gave up trying to listen and that was a disappointment because I travel to learn. She irritated a lot of us. I was not alone with feeling that she was disrespectful and not willing to answer the questions about what the situation was. As for the other guide on board our bus, he was very defensive when I told him that we were afraid that our last stop was jeopardized because of the late start. He said that it was not his fault and blamed it on the taxis. I was not blaming him but the blame was not because of the taxis...it was with the tour company who cheated their customers already sitting on the bus waiting for 45 minutes for the tour to begin. Most of us were there BEFORE the starting time.

The lunch was very late being served too and I suspect that because we did not show up on time at the restaurant that our food was given to another group because we waited and waited to be served, further delaying us. Very disappointing day with EUrama!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My hotel in Budapest helped to book us for a city tour with EUrama. Our guide Francis (Ferenc) was extraordinarily knowledgeable, and we really enjoyed ourselves.
After the tour, I made inquiries about going on a day trip to Vienna. My intention was to see the works of Gustav Klimpt at the Belvedere, and use the remainder of the day to learn about and experience some other highlights of Vienna.

Francis came with a wonderful driver and he spent the time riding to Vienna giving me a broad overview of the historical background of Vienna.

Once we arrived at the Belvedere we enjoyed the amazing works on display. We then headed for a driving and then walking tour of the town, stopping briefly at several notable sites.

We concluded at St. Steven's and then walked through the plaza.

This was a memorable day, possibly my favorite day of the month.

Recommend this company, and Francis, very highly.

EUramaLajos, Értékesítési igazgató at EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Ruth,

Dear Guest, We are very glad to read your nice comment about the tour you have participated. We will pass your kindly words to our team and to our tour guide Francis.

Best regards,