“Relax and enjoy tea...”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Hidden from everyday busttle, this little teashop offers amazing tea collection. Staff is full of information about tea and preparation process and willing to help. Ambient is very intimate, with little tables, where you can sit on the carpet and relax for a moment or two. Also have small terrace outside. I had a feeling that time stoped.
Definately will return in this little teashop.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Very varied tea menu: from fermented black Chinese to divine Japanese green tea. From matcha to rooibos to matte. The atmosphere is quiet,relaxing and informal with professional service. We bought some exquisite green jasmine tea to take home. If I had more time,I would visit every day and taste the whole menu☺

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We found this place by coincidence after going to the central Market. A really nice place like out of the buzzy world around. An impressive range of teas, prices reasonable, staff very friendly.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I would never have guessed that a tea shop would be such a highlight of my trip to Budapest. The shop is off a major street of shops but is tucked away. The space is tranquil, the staff lovely. We really enjoyed our Masala Chai and sat and talked for more than an hour. I bought a wonderful piece of pottery which I thought was a bit expensive -- until I went online and found out that the potter is well known and his pieces hard to come by. In sum, go! It is a treat.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We had a ginger tea and a Roiboos. It's a lovely place, a bit hidden. Staff are nice and attentive. Very good choice for a crisp autumn morning before a day full of adventures... or for tired feet at the end of the day.