US$ 246
US$ 320
US$ 285
getaroom.com
3,521 results
All reviewsgreat locationtraditional hotelmetro stationlovely hotelcentral locationwithin walking distancedeluxe roombuffet breakfastelizabeth bridgehop on hopstreet noisepleasant staythe riverjewish quartervisit budapestthe air conditioningpublic transport
Reviewed 6 April 2018

the rooms are big, the staff was very friendly and willing to help, rich breakfast, and the location is great (near a metro station, the national museum and the jewish district)
excelent choice! we will come again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear r0ni12,

I would like to thank you very much for taking a few minutes to write down your opinion about our hotel.

Firstly, I am extremely glad that you considered our hotel lovely and our location great, from here you can get anywhere easily.Also, it gives me great pleasure to read that you found our staff very friendly and you enjoyed the provided service too. Moreover, I am delighted to read that our breakfast has won your pleasureyou were so satisfied with the breakfast we serve.
We are looking forward very much to hosting you again in our lovely hotel, we will always wait you with warm welcome.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hotel staff was very helpful arranging for us to go to spa and have massages. Location was perfect as we could walk everywhere on the Paesdt side of the Daube. Enjoyed our stay there and the extensive breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear pschollster,

Thank you for writing down your thoughts about your stay at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center. It is always our pleasure to read kind reviews like yours.
We cannot be happier about the fact that everything has lived up to your expectations. We would like to express our gratitude for your compliments on the central location of ours as well as on the professional service provided by our staff.
Let me thank you once again for staying at our hotel, I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was really impressed by this hotel. It felt very historic and I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was good. The staff were friendly. I loved how the shower and toilet were in two separate rooms. A great visit!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear American_In_Krakow,

Let me express my gratefulness to you for taking the time and the effort to write down this informative review about our hotel.
It feels truly amazing that you were impressed by our hotel and you enjoyed your stay. Further on, it is great that you were fulfilled with our breakfast and you found our staff friendly. Moreover, I am glad that you appreciated the separate shower and toilet.
Once again, thank you very much for your feedback, we are looking forward very much to hosting you again here.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Beautiful original surroundings and architecture in bar and restaurant. Rooms were comfortable but in need of some freshening up and attention to detail. Restaurant prices on the high side for the food served, but it was in the city and a hotel.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Tartanhen,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for being so generous to share your opinion about our hotel.
It makes me incredibly happy to know that you were impressed by our beautiful surroundings and with the architecture. Also, I am delighted that you found your room comfortable. However, I am so sorry that you feel the prices at the restaurant were a bit high, but you can be entirely sure that you will always get the best quality of everything.
Thank you for your review again and I hope that you will choose us again, where you are in Budapest.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Overall lovely and historically very interesting hotel especially location . Our bathroom was looking tired with damage to door and wall and loose shower fittings . Breakfast good. Room service good. Felt pressurised to tip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear dcamer251293,

I would like to express my gratitude to you for sharing your experiences with us on Tripadvisor.
First of all, it is wonderful to see that you deemed our hotel lovely and highlighted our location, I hope you could explore Budapest without any difficulties. Also, I am happy that you were fulfilled with our breakfast and you enjoyed the provided service. However, I am deeply sorry that you feel the bathroom was not the most perfect part of your accommodation.
Once again, thank you very much for your feedback, it would be great if we could welcome you again in our charming hotel.

Warm regards,