US$ 108
US$ 104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 195
US$ 188
US$ 185
US$ 174
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

US$ 148
US$ 138
US$ 151
US$ 126
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

US$ 212
US$ 172
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 254/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$ 308
US$ 173
Agoda.com
US$ 191
US$ 183
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 236/night.

US$ 129
US$ 119
US$ 401
US$ 334
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 371/night.

1,431 results
All reviewsbusiness class roomswimming pooltrain stationlobby barhotel staffcentral locationopera housebuffet breakfastpublic transportationchain bridgecityoctagonboulevardironhungarysightseurope
Reviewed 19 May 2017

This amazing Hotel is located in down town and is just a stone throw away from major tourist attractions. The hotel is housed in a beautiful building with stunning architecture. The rooms are big and comfortable. Sleep Quality is excellent and so is the service. The staff is extremely courteous. Only point concerning is the lack of vegetarian options during Breakfast and in multi cuisine Olive restaurant.

Room Tip: choose high Floor room facing the Boulevard
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
FOMBUDAPEST, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, let me express my appreciation for having chosen to stay at our hotel and for taking your precious time to share this comprehensive and detailed review with us.

It is wonderful to read that you found our hotel amazing and you appreciated the proximity to the major tourist attraction. It makes me really proud that you were impressed by our beautiful building and stunning architecture. Furthermore, I am delighted that you loved your big and comfortable room and you found our staff extremely courteous. On the other hand, I am really sorry for the lack of vegetarian options during the breakfast.

Once again, thank you for your time. I hope to have the opportunity to be your host again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed for another three nights and liked the good atmosphere. Good to come to a place centrally placed with smiling receptionist knowing you. Also nice to greet waiters in the bar when they recognize you.
Room is clean and comfortable.

Breakfast will several choices

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SteenDam48
FOMBUDAPEST, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Guest,

What a lovely feedback! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I am more than glad you had a great time staying at our hotel recently.

It made me particularly delighted that you are one of our generally returning guests in our hotel, we are always happy to host familiar faces, so I sincerely hope that you will keep this nice habit. It is amazing to read that you loved our hotel’s atmosphere as well as our smiling staff. Also, I am thrilled that you were pleased with your clean and comfortable room and with our plentiful breakfast.

Once again, thank you for the lovely feedback and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is a nice centrally located hotel. Has a heated towel bar in the bathroom. Watch out for noisy rooms near the main street in front. We were not very impressed with the breakfast that was included. No coffee service from the waiters and only one coffee machine for everyone to wait in line to share. The food was fine especially by American standards.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for providing us with this honest review on your most recent experience staying at our hotel.

It brings me great pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our central location, I hope you could easily explore our city from here. I am glad that you were satisfied with the bathroom too. At the same time, I regret to read that you were not fulfilled with our breakfast, we always strive to offer a wide selection and we place great emphasis on the quality as well. Apart form this, I hope you had a nice time in our hotel.

I would be honored if you chose our hotel again on your next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Very welcoming staff, who were tremendously helpful in every way. Our room was most comfortable with our every need provided for...even a wheelchair to help me on lengthy journeys. Would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor at the rear of the hotel. Very quiet indeed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel as well as taking the time to share your honest review with us.

To begin with, your recognition regarding our very welcoming and helpful staff is highly appreciated. It is great to know that your comfortable room has left a very good impression in you.
Last but not least, I would like to thank you very much for definitely recommending our hotel.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

room is cosy with comfortable bed. TV, bedroom facilities work - especially like the heated mirror in the washroom. Quiet.
Close to all amenities - food, shopping, transit.
Impressed with front staff - helpful, friendly.

Room Tip: Quiet, nice bed
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

It is so nice of you to take your precious time to write a short review about your most recent experience staying at our hotel!

I am delighted that you found your room cosy, quiet and your bed comfortable. It is wonderful to read that you were fulfilled with our great facilities. It pleases me to read that you loved our location, I hope you could easily get around the city. Lastly, it felt particularly nice that you were impressed by our helpful and friendly staff.

It would be our pleasure to have you back as our guest again in the near future.