Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$ 77.60
from US$ 152.90
from US$ 41.20
8,882 results
All reviews wave pool thermal baths wave machine flip flops main pool swimming cap outdoor pool steam room big pool hot pools men and women changing area rent towels a bit confusing relaxing experience changing cabin private cabin
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stunning building! Lovely thermal pools. Very relaxing and enjoyable way to spend a day. Great to refresh after site seeing. Clean and friendly. Main swimming pool does require swim hats x

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing building with much less people than the schezevny baths ....
The closing times are earlier in the evening so recommend checking closing times to make the most of your time there

Reviewed 6 April 2018

No trip to Budapest would be complete without a visit to the Budapest Famous Baths. Budapest baths are renowned as naturally spring feed thermal pools rich in magnesium, calcium, sulphate-chloride, hydrogen-carbonate, fluoride ions, and sodium that are said to cure a number of ailments. The wow factor around these baths encompasses majestic architecture, variety of treatment options, water reassuring its healing properties, socialising without inhibitions. .
Amongst options galore, Gellért Baths were my favourite just for their grand location on the Gellért Hill and overlooking the Danube. Decorated in an Art-Nouveau style with intricate mosaic floors and tile work throughout and beautiful stained glass, the Gellért Baths wow down to every detail. There are 13 pools in total and indoor warm pools. The central pool is a Roman-style swimming pool and is surrounded by sun loungers on two levels under a glass atrium. .
Another and more important reason for choosing Gellért Baths was that Ryan Gosling swears by this bath. So if not him may be is choice could be mine. .

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place has lots of potential if there were enough lockers and changing rooms. We waited 15 mins to get lockers, then another 10 to get a place to change. One of our keys didn't work, so another few minutes to get it replaced. There was a nice lady who tried to help us but was overwhelmed with so many customers trying to find a locker
I must mention the turnstile experience; the young lady wasn't too polite when we fiddled around and tried to work our keys to move the turnstile.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

On a weekend trip to Budapest, this for me was a highlight. I hadn't been to a thermal spa like this before, so that may colour my judgement but I loved pretty much all of it. The decor, sense of history and various elements and places to relax and unwind.

Myself and my wife got there at 9am and it was the ideal time to go. As we were leaving (about 11:30) it had started to get really really busy, which is I can imagine why some people may be less than positive.

However, I thought it was great. Something different, beautiful old glamour. Definitely worth a visit.