US$ 326
  • Breakfast included
US$ 312
Cancelon
2,708 results
All reviewstrain stationbig hotelnice hotelrooms are cleanhop on hoppublic transportcitybuseshungaryundergroundsightseuropedanube
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The rooms were clean and the bathroom seemed to have been updated. The room it's self was dated, as the carpets seemed worn, but for the price it was not bad. The lobby had definitely been updated. Appreciated that I was able to store my bag for a couple of hours before I left.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Hotel Hungaria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear 292Review,

Thank you for takin the time to share your experiences gained in our Hotel Hungaria City Center here, on Tripadvisor.

It is great that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that we could live up to your expectations. We are grateful for your compliments on the cleanliness of the hotel and on the splendid design of our property. Moreover, it is great to read that you deemed our pricing reasonable. At the same time, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you experienced during the time you spent here.

We are looking forward very much to greeting you again one day, I hope that you will return to us as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very good hotel regarding value for money. Clean, good location and comfortable rooms. Could improve on staff ability to speak English. Didn’t try the breakfast. Access to metro station and train station within a few meters.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear npieda881345,

Let me express my gratefulness to you for being so generous to write down your kind opinion about our lovely hotel.

First of all, it is amazing to read that you had an amazing stay at our lovely hotel. It feels truly wonderful that you loved the hotel as it was really clean. It felt particularly nice that you highlighted the central location of the building, it is just like you described, there are many transport links in this area so you can easily discover all the sight of our beautiful capital from here.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of being your host again, we will wait you with friendly welcome all the time.

Yours sincerely,
Csapó Béla

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Along with my friends, I had a nice and comfortable stay at hotel. The hotel location was near the Budapest-Keleti pályaudvar (Budapest-Eastern Railway Terminal). WE arrived at late evening and the staff were helpful, also the cloak room facility was useful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Amit K,

I want to thank you very much for being so generous to share your thoughts about our hotel, we do appreciate your compliments.

It made us extremely proud that you chose our high standard hotel as your accommodation, I hope you had a really enjoyable time here. I was really glad to learn that you were fascinated by the convenient and strategic emplacement of the hotel, thanks to the closeness of the bus station, all the famous sights of Budapest can be easily discovered. Moreover, it filled me with pure happiness that you also appreciated our friendly and helpful staff.

It would be really nice to welcome you again in our hotel, you will be always waited with warm welcome.

Kind regards,
Csapó Béla

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The chairs in the room can be cleaner, also basic bathroom needs such as slippers, toothbrush and lotion could be provided complimentary. More deodorant in the smoking rooms and more English speaking channels on TV would be good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear sinansotheremail,

First of all, I would like to tell you how grateful I am for your honest review. For us it is extremely important to get a feedback from our dear guests.
I hope that you had such a nice time in Hotel Hungaria City Center, also I hope that we could meet the expectations you had concerning our lovely hotel. Thank you for your remarks that you wrote down about our lovely hotel, we will consider everything you suggested to meet the high expectations of our dear visitors.

It would be amazing to host you again one day in our hotel, we will wait you in the future as well.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Good location, amazing and friendly staff, bit more cleaning needed in the toilets. In general nice experience, and I would stay again there for sure if enough spaces to book the room. Breakfast was ok, but not on the level that i would expect for Hungarian food, so this is also something that management could take into consideration, at the end of the day you are named by the country, so you should be representative hotel also :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Zoltan M,

Let me say thank you for taking the time and the effort to write a review about our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am so glad that you had a pleasant time in Hotel Hungaria City Center, I hope that you will choose our high standard hotel as your accommodation next time as well. It felt especially amazing that you highlighted the excellent location of the building, it is really easy to get to any point of our beautiful capital from here. Furthermore, it made me delighted as well that you noticed the professionalism of our workers. However, I would like to say sorry for your discomfort concerning the breakfast, we will take notes about your remarks and recommendations.

We are looking forward very much to hosting you again in Hotel Hungaria City Center, we will always wait you with warm welcome.

All the best,