2,080 results
All reviews beautiful hotel tram stop public transport sparkling wine bathroom door junior suite modern rooms new york cafe high ceilings the river beautiful room jewish quarter breakfast buffet stayed for nights would highly recommend this hotel mini bar hop on hop
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights, loved the breakfast, beautiful rooms and comfy beds, adore the lemonade on the way in. Just another word on the breakfasts - YUM. Maybe get the hairdryers more powerful? But loved it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is fantastic! It is located right next to the Blaha Lujza ter metro station and within walking distance of the Danube and the best restaurants and bars. The hotel itself is very elegant and the rooms are clean and modern with all the amenities you require. We enjoyed a variety of breakfasts here every morning from freshly cooked eggs to waffles. The staff in all areas of the hotel were courteous and polite and made us feel very welcome. When I come back to Budapest, I will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We got a perfect stay at the Nemzeti Hotel in the center of Pest. Even though we had no problems at all at the hotel, we expected a bit more from the Mgallery standard. The room is not that big and the bathroom (at least in our TWIN room) was really small. Really good service and amazing breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zoltan K, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Nemzeti Budapest - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Eugenio S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I am sorry to read, that it did not entirely match your expectations because of the size of the room. I am glad to inform you, that we have superior, junior suite and suite room categories as well, to fit all expectations.
I recommend booking one of these for a future stay.
At the same time I am glad, that you recieved good service and enjoyed the selection of the breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Hotel Nemzeti- M Gallery in Budapest prior to our Viking River Cruise.
It was a wonderful experience! From the moment we stepped into the hotel's front door, we were greeted and treated like royalty.
Bencz who is a Viking Staff Member added to the special treatment. He answered our many questions and was informative about restaurants, transportation and cruise support.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edie877
Zoltan K, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Nemzeti Budapest - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Edie877,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the wonderful experience you recently had at the Hotel Nemzeti. We were all really pleased to read that it was flawless from the very first moment.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My room was the perfect size for a solo traveler with everything a person needs to feel comfortable: a safe for valuables, premium toiletries, coffee/tea station, mini bar/fridge, etc. The hotel staff gave me an envelope of tourist information including a map of the city and were very attentive if I needed help. I did not order room service or eat at the cafe, but the free breakfast was excellent and had many options. There is also a sauna with shower on the fifth floor, which was nice to use after a day of site seeing. The best part about this hotel is its location in front of the metro line 2 station which takes you to the major sightseeing destinations, as well as several above ground trams that stop right in front of the hotel. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear "TravelingOn19,

We really appreciate your compliments on the recent stay you had at the Hotel Nemzeti. We all were really happy to see that you fond the perfect hotel to relax after your sightseeing days in Budapest.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back for another memorable experience soon!