“Just What we Needed!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
my lovely, bright italian style kitchen-livingroom
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
lovely italian style kitchen-living room together, as in the mediterranean homes
bathroom with jacuzzi
jacuzzi with a bottle of champagne?:)
aile
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, two handmade sofa bed with double mattraces
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second toilet
two handmade King size sofa bed with double mattraces, and one single bed with brand new mattrace
Romantic breakfast in lovely italian style kitchen-living room together,as in the mediterranean home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

M00ndance...
Argyll, Scotland
“Just What we Needed!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed in this apartment for 4 nights in november- myself, my partner, my daughter and 9 year old grandson.WE had a very unpleasant start to our trip, as all our UK money which we planned to change in Budapest was stolen whilst in transit with easyjet. So. tired and dejected after reporting the theft to airport police , we arrived at the apartment about 10pm.We all felt a bit goomy, however as Livia, the manager opened the door, it was like being engulfed in a ray of sunshine!! The flat was bright, warm- and huge! Beds had been made up for us and after unpacking I took advantage of the lovely jacuzzi bath.
There was everything we neede to make our stay comfortable, and the damge deposit was kindly wavered to help us out.
The owner, Magdalena, had sent us LOADS of information, both about the apartment and Budapest which proved extremely useful. I was impressed by her friendly emails and obvious passion for the city.
The location was very downtown, very close to a supermarket, shopping centre, cheap cafes and even a McDonalds!! The Blaha Lujha square with excellent transport links throughout the city was just minutes wak away.
I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great vase to explore budapest- Magdalena even supplied a phone number for a very inexpensive taxi company!
Have nothing but good things to say about the apartment, Magdaena and Livia- many thanks for a fabulous stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Everything!!!
Liked least: Nothing do dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
6 Dec 2012
Dear-Dear Amanda,

I repeat what I wrote you before:)
first of all Thank youuu for your beautiful words, it really makes me happy, I am truly appreciated of it.
You know, there are lots of nice persons, and lots of friendly guests, but you were one of the most friendly from the beginning with your full interests and happiness of discovering Budapest..so lovely..I am the same when I travel, and I travel a lot:)
I feel sorry of what happened to you at the beginning of your trip, bad beginning, but good continue, so you should remember only the second part of it:) I save your contact dear Amanda, and if you or any of your friend would come back would be a great pleasure for me. Keep being so kind, cheerful and shiny! It was a huge pleasure to get to know you. Kisses to all of you
from Livia and Magdalena
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: size of apartment
Liked least: loud street (however there are good windows)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
18 Sep 2012
Dear Kate, thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to welcome you again!It was a pleasure to have you as my guests!
Vlasia
Athens, Greece
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The apartment is so big, central, newly refurbished, close to all major sights. In one minute walk you get all the lines, trams, metro, bus. We loved the fact that it is a stone's throw from big stores and amazing cafes such as "New York Cafe". The apartment offers everything. ...And the white berdroom is huge and beautiful as a suite... I m looking forward to staying again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious and central apartment
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
25 Sep 2012
My Dear Dear Greek Ladies..guests from the Great Hellas! It was a pleasure for me that you chose my tiny apartment, and finally I had guests from my favourite country: Greece! I really hope to welcome you again..and thank you for the beautiful opinion that you made of my apartment..Bravo,Bravo!! :))Epharisto!
Mons, Belgium
Reviewed 1 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
18 Sep 2012
I was really happy to get to know you. Your children was really kind and well-educated too. Thank you, and hope to welcome you again in the future!
edinburgh
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feeling of being in a home - after travelling for 2 months!!
Liked least: We had a little confusion picking up the key - but I think that was mainly our fault!
Travelling group: Extended Family
29 Dec 2016
Thank you for your lovely, very detailed opinion,
It is always a huge pleasure when my guests can feel themselves as home.
I hope to welcome you again in the future.
I wish you joy and happiness
Warm regards
Magdalena
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing