“What an awesome place”

Indian Palate - Indian Restaurant
Ranked #759 of 3,695 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 24
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: A leading Indian Restaurant in Budapest, we here at Indian Palate offer you the widest variety of flavourful authentic Indian dishes, bringing you the best traditional tastes from India. As a reputed Indian Restaurant , our utmost priority are our customers and we believe in catering to all your food desires, so that you not only enjoy but fall in love with the food we serve you. Whether you are a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian, love Á La Carte or have special requirements like Gluten free, Lactose free and Vegan food choices, we, being the Best Indian Restaurant, are readily available to cater to your food requirements and ensure you have the most lip smacking experience each time you decide to eat at Indian Palate. We are popular for our premium 4 course meal experience, wherein we serve you with unlimited servings of delicious Indian dishes. Our unlimited 4 course experience is sure to make your quality time more valuable. This is what makes us the Best Restaurant in Budapest.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing.Everything on point.Amazing packaging and sturdy cardboard boxes.Great taste everything was so fresh.Loved it.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I was amazed by the Finger licking food and the such a friendly staff. The ambience and the live music was cherry on the cake. Overall it was my one of the most memorable trip to Budapest.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I was with a friend of mine to get some drinks at a local bar and she was telling me about how good Indian palate was with the preparation of authentic indian food when she had ordered it a week ago. I couldn't hold my excitement for long and placed an order with them and now I am totally in love with their food too! And the package also came with a personalized note of what's what. Order now or visit, you will love it.

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

I had recently ordered some butter chicken and the famous lamb roganjosh with their maharaja bread and some sweet lassi! The food was absolutely amazing with the packaging adding richness to the entire experience. Highly recommend this place if you want to spice up your day.

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

After a long time I have had great experience with food delivery. I am just amazed with the packaging, food quality, quantity and taste. I hardly write a review bit this place deserves great review. Wish they continue to deliver the same. Very much recommended. We tried the chicken korma, goan prawn curry and fish curry.
Everything was just too good.

Date of visit: December 2020