“Great fun. Not available in the UK”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #4 of 162 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed 22 September 2012

This is a must if you have time. There is nowhere in the UK that would do this. We went for the Police Special. Was more than enough, other went for the Greatest Hits but to be goest the only difference was a few hand guns and an AK 47.
Just got and have a laugh firing weapons you could never be able to do at home. Cracking fun. Very safe. The staff are very profesional and safety comes first. But this does not feel like a strict place where you feel fun is not the aim. Really would do this f you have time for around £45 you can't argue.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Celeritas Shooting Club

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Did the greatest hits package one afternoon while on a stag weekend. None of us had shot anything more than clay pigeons before. Great fun and at around £50 per person for a couple of hours tuition and shooting it felt like great value.

The place is very relaxed but the instructors are very helpful and professional.

I'd recommend to anyone who has the time to visit while in Budapest.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Great bang for your buck. I got the Shoot 'em all package and had a great time. The instructors are clear in how to handle and fire each of the firearms. They want you to have fun and take lots of photos. Also used the taxi recommendation on their web site, so getting there was easy.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

I did the 'Shoot Them All' package and can heavily recommend it. The place itself is a bit rough and ready, but that just added to the atmosphere and experience for me.

I shot with a group of around 8 and it felt just about right. Many more and it would have been crowded. I never felt rushed and the organisation was thorough and professional. We had chance for photographs at the end and the guys were really obliging. It was so well done that I'm taking my son back there for his 18th!

Top tips: Wear something light - shorts and a t shirt, as it gets hot down in the basement and take a bottle of water.

2  Thank Trampus01
Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited the shooting club last week when visiting Budapest from the UK. We booked the package online via the website after reading all the great reviews as a treat for my boyfriends birthday.

If you're using public transport to get to the shooting club from the centre Of Budapest it is relatively easy although we got a little bit confused half way!

Take the number 2 tram along the banks of the Danube on the Pest side of the river. You can get this at a few different stops, I'd recommend getting on by the Hungarian Pariament building as the view from the tram is excellent all the way along the line. You can buy 3 day passes for valid on all public transport in Budapest, trams trains buses and underground! Take the tram til the end of the line and then stay on the same side of the Main road and walk a little while along it, across a road and you should come to a little building that sells train tickets and if you wait there this is where the number 6 train starts. Take the train about 5 stops and get off at torontal utca. Then walk down this st on the left and the building is about 200m on the left, with a sign outside and some security ppl that sign you in on the door.

The building that the shooting takes place in is really cool. The guys that run the shooing clubs and Peter are really friendly and helpful, everything was straightforward and their instructions were always very clear and easy to follow, I was glad about this as I had no shooting experience unlike my boyfriend.

Their knowledge of the guns was excellent and they made the whole experience very relaxed and fun.

As a whole my boyfriend and I enjoyed our time at Celeritas. Excellent value for money as you get plenty of time on each gun and lots of guns for a reasonable price. They even let you hold them after to have pictures with the guns for your Facebook profile picture!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who fancies doing something a little bit different in Budapest!

2  Thank sara_manc1986