“Fantastic Stay”

Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #10 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had a short stay last summer with my loved one and we were looked after so well. From the reception till the spa everything was perfect, the room was fantastic. One thing to mention: we ordered food to our room which took almost an hour. Everything else was fantastic though. Well done!

Room Tip: I loved the roof terrace! Something different to try!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Bela_Schiffler, Operations Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear “ADTADT1991”,
First of all thank you for choosing Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments for your visit to Budapest and also for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It makes me proud to see that you have enjoyed the caring attitude of our staff along with the comfort of your room. Regarding the room service let me inform you that we investigate the case and we made all necessary steps to avoid any similar situation in the future.
I am happy that you had a fantastic stay with us and I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Beautiful, good service, spacious apartment, good furnishing, central location. Great choice for us to explore both Buda and Pest and walk along the river and find good parks to play with our kid. The only downside is a very small area for breakfast, but if yuo go during the summer there will be also an internal court available. Good terrace accessible to play with kids or drink wine with friends.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear „Warpa”,
Let me thank you very much for your fabulous review and the top rating of your stay with us. I was delighted to learn that you found the room spacious, and the quality also met your expectations. I was also glad to read that you enjoyed our location and you were able to visit both sides of our fantastic city. As we are a child-friendly hotel we are always happy to provide free children amenities upon request. I hope that the wide range of selection, the a’la carte menu and our smiley staff could compensate the bit crowded breakfast room during the peak time. I especially thank you for mentioning our roof top terrace which can be the perfect place to relax after a long day. I trust that we will have the chance to accommodate you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I am leaving one of the hidden jewels in Budapest. A small elegant boutique hotel close to the Opera House. A beautifully maintained and modernized old building with clean and quiet rooms and delightfully helpful staff in both the breakfast restaurant and the reception desk. Well done Team and thank you for posting my postcard also-)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear „sharingadventure”,
First of all thank you for choosing Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments for your recent stay in Budapest. I do appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor. I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the service of our dedicated staff and the cleanliness of your room in the first place. It was glad to learn that you enjoyed our strategic location in downtown of Budapest. We are very much looking forward to welcome you back, to make you feel at home in the city.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful 4 night stay in an Opera Garden apartment for four. Greeted by very friendly staff and a free bottle of refreshing Rose wine during recent heat wave. Modern well appointed apartment with very welcome air conditioning. Wonderful location near Opera House with lots of excellent restaurants literally on its doorstep. Budapest is a fantastic city with lots to offer for everyone. Would heartily recommend Opera Garden Hotel and Apartment as a very well priced and welcoming place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Bela_Schiffler, Operations Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear”Eugene M”,
Thank you very much for recommending us to other travelers and for leaving your superb comment on Tripadvisor. I was delighted to read that you were satisfied with the premium location of the hotel along with the service of our dedicated staff. It was a pleasure to read that you found your room and all the equipment such as the air-condition system comfortable. Thank you for mentioning the free touches such as the rose wine. We also provide apple, lemonade, cookies throughout the day to make one’s stay as comfortable as it can be. Your commending words are much appreciated. Please make sure to contact me directly when planning your next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great place to stay. Centrally located. Very helpful and super nice employees. Breakfast good. My only problem was that we had 3 people and wanted 3 beds, so we stayed in one of their apartments across the street, instead of in the main building. It was super noisy at night, with a bar across the street.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear„LynnM”,
Let me thank you very much for your kind post on Tripadvisor on your recent stay at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments. It made me especially proud that along with our strategic location you pointed out the dedicated work of our staff in the first place. It was also great to learn that you enjoyed our breakfast selection as well. Regarding to the room I would like to call your kind attention that the Onsite Apartments are located in the building across the street just a few steps away from the reception as it is advertised on every website. I am sorry about the noise issue however I have to admit the all the rooms we have are sound proofed. Due to our central location there are some bars and restaurants closeby that can be busy during the weekends. We are very keen on guest satisfaction therefore we are prepared to act immediately and offer ear plugs or even a room change (upon availability) to make everyone’s stay as comfortable as possible. We would be very happy to have the chance to welcome you back some time, please make sure to contact me directly when planning your next visit to Budapest.