“Excellent. They've got all I need covered, even the hair straightener”

Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #10 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I was in 001. I had a little loft up as the bedroom with a tv. The ground floor has a tv, dining table, a small but full kitchen with a water boiler, microwave, stove, kitchenware, fridge, and a free of use safe. The icecream in the fridge looks extremely tempting but I successfully resisted them. Their wifi is free and good. The breakfast has all I love, bacon, eggs, bakery, müsli, coffee machine, tea, juice, all kinds of cheese. The random find was the hair straightener I read about on the table. They also have sauna but I didn't get the chance to use it. The location was perfect for my visit to the state opera. The receptionists were very nice. After I checked out, I came back to hang out in their lobby using their Internet while waiting for my next business. They even offered me tea while waiting. I'm absolutely in love with this place. Surely I'll come here again if I visit again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
operagardenhotel, Front Office Manager at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Dear”TDLemon1900”, I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments on Tripadvisor. I was glad to read that you were satisfied your room and its amenities. It was also a pleasure to be heard that our buffet breakfast menu have met your expectations and concerned our location perfect. Moreover I was delighted to read that our colleagues could make your stay a memorable experience. I trust that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

a big YES. started with my mistake and a wrong date booked on HRS, special nonref rate.. Balazs from the hotel helped me immediately and changed the date to the proper one without any penalties. I arrived on Saturday, earlier than check in starts but was offered a room just around noon. all other details like in other reviews: nice comfortable room, clean, with a small kitchenette, big bathroom and high quality cosmetics, good WiFi, great breakfast, perfect location etc etc. I had a fantastic time and now I send all my colleagues to this hotel. oh, my number one is Kata from the reception :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank ziggWaW

Dear”zigWaW”, I would like to thank you for taking your time to place your honorific comment on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to read that we could make your stay a real experience at Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments. I was also pleased to be heard all the appreciate words regarding our services and facilities. I trust that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Hotel in a very nice location, Nice room with good service and helpful reception. The breakfast buffet includes lots of stuff - including pan fried vegetables + unlimited champagne.

Metro stop around the corner. Tram one block away.

Just one block for the Cathedral where the night life focuses. There one can buy wine by the glass (out of zillions of choices) and sit on steps of a huge Cathedral.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay, spacious and clean comfortable rooms. Location perfect and no street or traffic noise as hotel is on a pedestrianised street. Great bathroom and shower. Staff friendly. No complaints whatsoever!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank muzzyg34
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We had an excellent stay. I'm agree with the other reviews: nice, cosy and clean rooms, excellent breakfast, staff is very friendly and helpful.We enjoyed the wellness The hotel lays in a pedestrial street. In front of the hotel is an excellent Italian restaurant. We can really recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family