After reading the previous reviews I didn't know what to expect. All those reviews 'best hostel ever', 'feels like home' and 'Amazing..' etc etc made me very suspicious. But in the two nights that I was there I saw a glimpse of how great a hostel this place is.
- Very warm & friendly staff.
- my bed was really comfy.
- my bed had its own light & plug
- there was a small curtain to give my bed some privacy (major thumbs up!)
- showers and bathrooms clean
- location is great. Metro nearby and most places walking distance.
-None really :)
It's a small hostel and by no means modern but not run down at all, I stayed in the 8 bed dorm and it was quite spacious. This is no a party hostel but its quite social with people talking and drinking but its strict with the 'quiet after ten' rule. The staff are seriously friendly, seemed to get a kick outta helping tourists, always a plus!
It was perfect for my trip, I love Budapest and really want to return in the summer. I would gladly stay at the Home Made Hostel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Home Made Hostel. If you are a traveller looking for a friendly, well-located, home-from-home place, you’ve found your hostel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Home Made Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.