1,071 results
All reviewsduplex roomfisherman's bastiongreat hotelquiet streetnumber bussmall hotelrooms are hugehotel is situatedthe riverthe ground floorbreakfast roomlovely roomcold meatsbeautiful cityairport transferexcellent locationchain bridge
Reviewed 2 July 2018

This hotel was in a great location very close to the castle and fisherman's bastion. There were plenty of restaurants close by and we especially enjoyed the Italian restaurant that was at the end of the block on the way to the castle (cannot remember the name). The breakfast was good, not the best I have had but very sufficient. The staff were helpful and friendly. If you are coming to the city by train or flight, be sure to call the hotel and ask for the number to the taxi service. We got ripped off by the guys waiting at the train service who said they were taxi drivers and their cars looked like taxis but they were not. I had looked up online how much a taxi should cost to this hotel from the train station and it said approx. 2500 forints but the drivers would not take less than 9000!! The hotel will help you to get a taxi. Also, be aware that the beds are very firm! Much too firm for me and my husband and we woke up very stiff every morning. The staff said all of the beds were that way and I know Europe's mattresses are standardly firm but these were extreme. We had a very roomy suite, nice bathroom with a bathtub! The tram system was a bit confusing but once we figured it out was very convenient. To get up the hill you have to get off the tram and take one of the busses.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Edina_Golya, Vezető at Buda Castle Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear April A,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the even greater tips for future visitors of Budapest. I truly believe that your shared thoughts will help others to avoid such unpleasant situations. In the same time I feel embarrassed that this can happen and you left town not only with positive experiences.
I hope overall your visit is a kind and heartwarming memory and we will get the opportunity to host you again in the not too distanced future. You will be enchanted since the upgrade of the mattresses has already been in progress and I hope soon our guests can feel the difference.

Wishing you all the best from Budapest,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Super little hotel. Our suite was well appointed and the WiFi worked really well for dreaded work emails. Breakfast was good and plenty of choice of hot and cold food as well as fruit. The castle district No 16 bus is a brilliant service to take you down to the busy Pest side of the city.

Room Tip: Check your riom is not on the ground floor at the front.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank Alice Patricia ... M
Edina_Golya, Vezető at Buda Castle Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Alice Patricia ... M,

I am thrilled that we managed to exceed your expectations and you had a lovely time with us. Thank you for your kind words about the WiFi service, the staff, the breakfast and the location. We will be here to attend and accommodate you during your next visit to Budapest as well.
We await you with a warm welcome.
All the best,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed 2 nights and booked 2 rooms in this hotel. The check in process were simple and quick. However, we did not get rooms on the same floor as we requested on our booking. The rooms were clean, spacious and nice but pillows need to be improved. The breakfast were average with limited choices but the staff were nice and kind.

The location of this hotel were great, very close to Fisherman Bastion and just 10 min walk to the Castle. There are also some good restaurants, souvenir shops and groceries stores nearby. The surrounding were very quiet and a lovely walk, very ideal for holiday stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Edina_Golya, Vezető at Buda Castle Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear G_Sitepu,

Thank you very much for the kind feedback. Reading your review makes me feel that overall you have enjoyed staying with us. I am glad that you were satisfied with the rooms, even if they were not next to each other. Given that the hotel has only 25 rooms, in five different category, it isn't always possible to position the rooms close to each other. I am happy that the size of the room, the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff exceeded your expectations.
I hope you will return to our small hotel one day to test the freshly received pillows and an improved breakfast selection.
We are grateful for letting us to be your host and looking forward to meet you again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Rooms were largeand clean. Bed was very hard, pillows uncomfortable. We stayed 3 nights. Close the castle for beautiful walk in the evening. Supposed to be snacks and bar until midnight but a little sketchy since anyone at the front desk has to be the bartender. A few restaurants close by. Don’t know if we’d stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank patricia w
Edina_Golya, Vezető at Buda Castle Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear patricia w,

Thank you very much for choosing Buda Castle Fashion Hotel. I am happy that the cleanliness and the size of the rooms were to your satisfaction, however the night sleep was not comfortable for you. To remedy such inconveniences, on request we happily provide mattress toppers and different kind of pillows. I regret that our services did not meet your standards, but I still hope that visiting Budapest will remain a great, joyful memory. We will welcome you back anytime when you return to the city and I trust that we will be able to regain your goodwill.

All the best,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Very nice location close to Fischermanns Bastions.
Very nice staff and lovely rooms.

The breakfast was ok. You could order capuccino. Wonderfull town with lots of nice sightseeing.

Loved the town and all the good places to eat

Room Tip: Perfect quiet rooms . Very large and with nice beds
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edina_Golya, Vezető at Buda Castle Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear asmus2018,

I am pleased to read you had a great time at our hotel, it was a pleasure to be your host recently. It is superb that the hotel's location greatly contributed to discover the sight of our beautiful capital. Many sights are within walking distance and yet our district is one of the most quiet and peaceful part of the city.

I hope you will return to be our guest again, if life brings you back to town.
Kindest regards,