“For Ljubljana, one of the better chinese restaurants ”

Restavracija Veliki Hong Kong
Ranked #221 of 669 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

For Ljubljana, one of the better chinese restaurants . Great ambiance, outside terrace is in nature right by the sava river

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

As this restaurant is in my city I am vising the place more often. I belive this is the nicest and the best one in town.
First I like the location, I slways feel like I am on holidays because its just beside the river and it has great windows. Also the place inside is decorated very midern and nice for this kind if restaurant.
The food is good. Prices are very normal.
If going on sunday lunch you defenetly need to make reservation!
Kampai

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Here we used to stop on lunch when we are on the way home. It is served quicly and many of menu food are very good. They've terace if is good wether and a lot of chairs in interior place. It is nice to stop here if you are alone or with company, it is possible to have privat room for biussiness talk.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with kind personnel.
I had minced pork dumplings for first that were made on steam. Nice dish.

For second I had duck with eight sauces.
I've had this dish before in other chinese restaurants in Slovenia but here the taste was so nice that I had a smile on my face during dinner.

For as long I can remember, this was always the best chinese restaurant in Slovenia.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Reserve in weekend, but we got a nice table out on the balcony at 5.15. Told them I was rushed and were driving out with packed up leftovers (only 60 cent charge for 4 boxes) by 6pm.
My 12 year old loved the crispy duck and also ended up eating some of the cucumber salad (I ordered the non spicy version). I had the Szechuan chicken which they said would be nicely spicy, but it could have done with more pizazz. I'll be more adventurous next time - saw some cool sizzling dishes.
Great location by the river, so kids can play while you wait for food. Apparently it's packed weekends.