“On the way home”

Restavracija Veliki Hong Kong
Ranked #222 of 666 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Here we used to stop on lunch when we are on the way home. It is served quicly and many of menu food are very good. They've terace if is good wether and a lot of chairs in interior place. It is nice to stop here if you are alone or with company, it is possible to have privat room for biussiness talk.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with kind personnel.
I had minced pork dumplings for first that were made on steam. Nice dish.

For second I had duck with eight sauces.
I've had this dish before in other chinese restaurants in Slovenia but here the taste was so nice that I had a smile on my face during dinner.

For as long I can remember, this was always the best chinese restaurant in Slovenia.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Reserve in weekend, but we got a nice table out on the balcony at 5.15. Told them I was rushed and were driving out with packed up leftovers (only 60 cent charge for 4 boxes) by 6pm.
My 12 year old loved the crispy duck and also ended up eating some of the cucumber salad (I ordered the non spicy version). I had the Szechuan chicken which they said would be nicely spicy, but it could have done with more pizazz. I'll be more adventurous next time - saw some cool sizzling dishes.
Great location by the river, so kids can play while you wait for food. Apparently it's packed weekends.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is our most famous chinese restaurant for many years now. In our opinion it is one of the best restaurants. Food is always good, they have a big choise of everything. They also have a lot of space and you can also eat on a terace outside.
The staff is always very kind and helpful.
The location near the river Sava is great, you have a wonderful view.
We rocommend it with all our hearts.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I visit the restaurant for at least 10 years. They have the best hot and sour soup, crispy duck....
The place is beautiful after they renew it a few years ago, beautiful view to the river, big parking, very polite waiters. No bad words for them though visit them quiet often. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.