“Ljubljana's BEST Asian restaurant so far!”
Review of Cesarsko mesto

Cesarsko mesto
Ranked #248 of 676 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I have visited many restaurants in my life, a lot are of burger and asian food restaurants, but this restaurant is the BEST so far, from Ljubljana.
The restaurant workers (waiter) were very friendly and fast, we ordered very quickly, but also very quickly we got our drinks and food.
The food for this small price was very high Quality, and the portions of the food are also very big, we were very supriced.
I don't know what else too say, everything was great, perfect, fantastic, I am still positively surprised.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Quick service, good food, normal price. Nice playground for children, clean place. They have also garden.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I have heard about the restaurant before. We ordered chicken with almonds and sweet sour. It was good and a large portion. We did not have to wait long. The staff was ok.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

This restaurant is ok. But nothing exceptional. Staff not too professional... Looking at us as we are rubbish...
Food average.

1  Thank MatjazW
Reviewed 25 May 2016

For my children and me - when we want to eat Chinese food, we go here! Nice ambient, nice service, excellent food. Nothing else to add, really.