“Delicious thai food”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We Serve Lunch From Monday Till Friday From 11:00 - 16:00 Price For Lunch Are From 4,2€- 16€ Every Saturday We Serve Buffet - All You Can Eat From 12:00 - 17:00
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We took the spring rolls and steamed dim sum as appetizers and both were really good! As main courses we took the egg noodles with chicken and the chicken in coconut milk and these were also very tasty.
Good price-quality food (main courses 8-12euros), highly recommended! And you can also do take away

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Real Thai restaurant, good staff. My Thai wife was happy too. "Almost like home" she said.

Lots of choices, buffet style too. Recommended.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

This is the place I visit most often. It's authentic, tasty and exciting.
If you're used to chinese restaurans and you're expecting something similar- don't.
Luckily, it's totally different.

It could be a bit much for people not used of exotic food. And if it says "spicy", it really is (which I like). The waiters are really nice and friendly.

I usually order one of the currys (which are huge and amazing) and tom yum soup (it comes with the student menu; I love the spiciness and taste). The food price is average 8-10 euros, and the portions are good. I don't love the location, but it's totally worth it.

Amazing for thai food lovers.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We often go there for lunch. They have a lot of dishes you can choose from for reasonable prices. For lunch menu (around 8-12 eur) you get a soup, main course and dessert or salad. I would recommend Panang curry and Phad thai, which are always on spot. Staff is also really friendly and helpful. Great experience!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We ordered menu for two. It was very big portion so we were not able to eat desert. The food was very good and the staff was very polite. I recommend.