All reviews city centre football stadium free shuttle hotel shuttle business district modern hotel ring road shuttle service costs euros old town excellent hotel big bathroom business hotel separate toilet business trip tour group close to the hotel
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Pros:
-- Easily accessible via Public communication
-- Lot of facilities inside the hotel
-- A nice wall showing off their previous clients which includes lot of celebrities and many famous footballers
-- Lot of food option ranging from fine dine restaurant to burger & beer
-- Amazing comfy room with great interiors

Cons:
-- Nothing much maybe you can ask for a room with a better view but we had a nice room so can't tell much

We were there for three days and happy that I have chosen this hotel. I am also planning to stay in the same hotel chain once I will be in Austria.

Room tip: Ask them for a upgrade may be
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LjuKR, General Manager at Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear "manas s", thank you sincerely for choosing Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana and for deciding to stay with Austria Trend also in the future. Thank you as well for sharing your positive experience. J Osterman, GM.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Excelent! Nice and cosy, we will come back here certainly! Our room is perfect for a family, two perfect beds, two bathrooms, nice view. Everything is clean and white. I Love it and i would come here anytime

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear "Adriana O", thank you so much for this "excellent" review. Looking forward very much for your next visit! J Osterman, GM.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Im frequently travelling to Ljubljana, so I have been to a few hotels already, but this was the worst of all.
I arrived at around 8pm, I had 1 person before me at check in, still had to wait like 10min for my turn. In my room both the liquid soap and showergel/shampoo dispenser was empty. Shame, because the rooms are truly nice.
With two collegues we went to have dinner at the restaurant. It seemed like the chef doesnt know what is on the menu, whatever we ordered came out differently. The food was okay, nothing special, but is it that difficult to make whats on the menu?

Later that night I went to the bar which was supposed to be open till midnight, but at 11:30 they closed the system, had to pay and couldn't order more. Again, shame because the beer selection was amazing.

Not going there again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear "Péter T", there is not much to say when reading you comment but to apologize for not having done our job very well and for causing such disappointment. We are also sorry that we will not have another opportunity to convince you that this is not how we usualy perform. J Osterman, GM.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Good services and facilities.. comfort and clean room environment and big bathroom, enjoy and relaxing. Another good thing is delicious breakfast and lots of varieties. Love the bread and ham so much!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
LjuKR, General Manager at Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear " Jane O", we are really pleased that you enjoyed you stay and our delicious breakfast. Please do not hesitate to come again for a visit and bread and ham! J Osterman, GM.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was decorated for Christmas during our business visit, and the atmosphere was very nice.
Staff helpful, but their english was not so good. No shops close to the hotel and the hotel restaurant not so offering in terms of food :) All in all, great rooms, clean...I was told that the Spa is really good.
Breakfast ok. Most people seemed to visit due to business.
I say it is a great choice.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
LjuKR, General Manager at Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear "Andreea M", thanks a lot for taking time to share you positive experience with Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana here online with us and other travelers. Welcome back anytime! J Osterman, GM.