All reviews great location old town massage chair swimming pool top floor union business three bridges business trip central location the river breakfast was included triple bridge would stay again the heart of the city sister hotel spacious room the main square
Reviewed 11 October 2018

An extremely clean, chic and professional hotel that made our stay in Ljubljana so much more special. The room was much more spacious than I was expecting, and the location was perfect. The breakfast options are numerous, and it was all delicious. The staff were lovely and very helpful. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Hotel is great! Exactly what we expected for the price we pay, but not a good service.
I was very disappointed they refused two of my packages, that I have sent to the hotel and that were no information regarding to the event.

Come on!! This is twenty century, I ship something to the hotel and it was refused??
First, kinda pathetic the hotel cannot do a simple service as receive a package.
Second, there is no information on the event to explain me anything and even worst didn't stop to think with today's technology I am able to find out the reason and that I have the tool to tell everyone about your poor service, in a such small and simple task.
Now, it was weekend I was unable to retrieve the package, and it was sent back to the sender and I lost the money of shipping cost and never got my stuff.
The lost was all mine.
Please! How about some updates and lets try keep it up with the modern world.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Union_Hoteli_Team, Front Office Manager at Grand Hotel Union Business, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guilhermo P,

From the outset let me thank you for your visit to Grand Hotel Union Business. I made a thorough research and I came to the following conclusion. The package with your name was indeed rejected since my colleagues couldn’t find you in the system. The person who made a reservation for your stay made it under their name and they didn’t add yours. That’s the reason why the package was rejected and not because we don’t accept them.
We try to be as helpful and accommodating as possible and we are sorry we weren’t successful in your case. Next time I recommend booking the room under the same name as the name on the package or calling us in advance and explaining the situation. We would gladly be of help and accept the package for you.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Just on edge of old town. I thought Breakfast was good. Good lift service and large room.

A bit lacking in character. Some people might prefer the older original art deco building which is connected but has its own reception.

Good value.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Union_Hoteli_Team, Front Office Manager at Grand Hotel Union Business, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GreenStoneman,

Thank you very much for letting us know your thoughts on your most recent stay at Grand hotel Union Business in Ljubljana. We feel honoured by your comments and sincerely thank you for your appreciation towards our hotel and hospitality. We would love to welcome you back again on many more occasions.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The only shortcomings were the quality of breakfast and the rough texture of the towels. The hotel should also provide complimentary bottles of drinking water like other top quality hotels. Otherwise, everything else about the hotel was great.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The old part of the hotel complex is outdated and, frankly, old. Too expensive for its offer. It took 15 minutes to prepare the invoice. Moreover, reconstruction works were underway so it was a noisy morning while breakfast was overcrowded.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Union_Hoteli_Team, Front Office Manager at Grand Hotel Union Business, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Almir J,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As always we are happy to hear not just praise where it is appropriate but also comments on how to improve our service. We are well aware that some of our interior is getting dated that’s why we are constantly in the state of renovation. As you pointed out construction works are already underway and we know the noise can be disturbing for our guests that’s why we try to limit the works to late morning hours until early afternoon. We took your comments to our heart and we will do our best to work on the points you specified.
Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope you will give us another chance to better your opinion of us when you experience will be much improved.