2,123 results
All reviews pillow menu old town triple bridge central location excellent location breakfast buffet the river hotel restaurant deluxe room the heart of the city airport shuttle sparkling wine the hotel offers very nice hotel business trip mini bar tivoli park
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I was lucky enough to get upgraded in this hotel, and had a wonderful room with excellent treatment and felt flattered to be looked after so specially. However - two comments: the bar on the ground floor was poor. We ordered two caipirinha, and they were really disgusting. Having spent years in Brazil I know what they are meant to be like. When I suggested they needed more sweetener, I was given the brush off. The Slon 1552 Restaurant was wonderful, although we felt our waiter need to be a little more cheerful. We had to keep chatting him up to make him smile. Shouldn't be necessary. The food and wine were great.

Room Tip: Can see no problem with rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Best western Slon hotel has been fantastic in handling my change of dates. I booked a non refundable room through a third party and Zelkjo was able to assist me with changing my dates due to some travel changes I had with no extra fees and they were able to accommodate and reasonably offer me a solution quickly with no fuss.
Well done to your service and making it easy for travellers. Thank you zelkjo look forward to staying at Slon Hotel.

Kind regards

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2018

If you going to Ljubljana, dont use Hostels...if you can sleep at Slon hotel. Five star hotel!
Nemojte stedeti, jer cete se pokajati...Hosteli su katastrofa bar od spolja gledano, hotela ima nekoliko, ali svaki vredi oni sto naplacuje;)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Quiet room facing inner yard. All worked well, except for where to hang a wet towel in the bathroom to dry. Hotel promoted ecology and reusing the towels, but a towel rack was missing in the bathroom. Otherwise nice room and functioning air-conditioning.

Excellent service, superb breakfast.

Hot Finnish sauna with a possibility to throw some water to the hot stones! Also a steam sauna to ease breathing. Splended.

Room Tip: Not all taxis drive to you to the door due to the public transport street outside.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I was on a business trip while at this hotel. The location is amazing, it is really central and the reception lobby is quite nice. The halls on the upper floors are a bit old but the rooms are really decent.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business