Hotel Cubo
Urban Hotel(Ljubljana)
  • Bar/Lounge
Adora Hotel(Ljubljana)
1,149 results
All reviewsfree mini barround bedcircular bedold towngreat hotelmodern boutique hotelhighly recommend hoteljunior suitethe rivercongress squarerain showercastle viewcomfortable bedloved this hotelbreakfast was deliciousljubljana castlethe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel totally deserves the ranking on this website. I have to say my 4 night stay there was faultless from start to finish. Wonderful bright, spacious room. Great bathroom and the beds...oh my...the beds - comfortable does not even begin to describe them, so luxurious. I think it was only the prospect of another delicious breakfast that got me out of them each morning.
Beyond the great facilities and perfect location what makes this hotel extra special is the staff, what a hard working, delightful team they have there, attentive without being over-bearing, efficient without appearing rushed and always so friendly. A very special shout-out to Tim for (not only for making sure I always had a glass of my favourite Rebula whenever I wanted one!) but braving the torrential downpour to help us with our luggage when we left.
Having stayed in 5 hotels in Ljubljana I can very safely say this one is the best. Great work from the management team there and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It’s rare I’m really impressed by service, but the staff at hotel cubo are something special. They really care about making your stay memorable. The hotel is clean, the breakfast is great, if you hire their hotel chauffeur you won’t regret it. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place to anyone staying in Ljubljana. 5 stars guys :-)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel Cubo is the best hotel in Ljubljana. The hotel has a really modern interior. All rooms and toilets are using modern design and equipment. Very cozy where you can just relax all day. Rooms and bathrooms (shower, bath tub, and bidet) are also big for most European hotel standards.

Location is also really good with walking distance to the city center and tourist sights. There is a shopping mall with supermarket just behind the hotel (Maxi). Hotel rooms have complete amenities plus a free mobile phone for the guests to use. It has free unlimited calls and data. All rooms have air-conditioning and heating which is good for summer and winter seasons.

Rooms come with free breakfast which have really wide selections of food and juices. The breakfast room offers good food for lunch and dinner too. Staff are all very friendly and accommodating. Hotel has free WiFi everywhere. It also has a lift for guests to use to go up to the rooms.

Hotel can also arrange a shuttle service to and from the airport for only €9 per person. Hotel also has spa/massage services for the guests. They also have parking / valet services for guests with own cars.

I highly recommend this hotel. I will definitely stay here again when I’m back in Ljubljana.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey T
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great Location for the city,
Very smart and clean.

Masssssive bed and so so comfy and warm considering the minus 10 temperature when I went !!

Breakfast was amazing although slightly small area where it was served

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ja F
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Spent 3 nights at this delightful hotel. I had a wonderful room which looked out to the Ljubljana Castle perched high on the hill. The staff are highly professional, welcoming, friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel is centrally located within walking distance to everything and many attractions. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the vehicular railway to take you to the Castle. I loved my room which was spacious, very clean, with a trendy bathroom, heated floors and a lovely decor.
It is a very quiet hotel, could not hear anyone else and I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo