“My number one chinese restaurant”

kitajska restavracija kitajski zmaj
Ranked #420 of 659 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our restaurant is one of best chinese restaurant with longest tradition in slovenia. We offer all style kitchen from china, such as Shanghai's, Peking's, Sechuan's ... We have large parking and fine garden for seating outside in summer. Welcome!!!!
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Very tasty food, very friendly service, nice music in the background!

We are regularly visiting Kitajski Zmaj restaurant for more than 10 years now and it is the best Chinese restaurant for me.
And I've been in many Chinese restaurants so far.

The food is very tasteful, especially dishes with tofu, fried rice, chicken with green peppers, Mongolian Beef...
We also celebrated my birthday in the restaurant Kitajski Zmaj with the whole family and my relatives. All of my relatives have been satisfied with the food even my grandfather, who was in the Chinese restaurant for the first time ever in his life. All the food was very tasty.

I highly recommend the excelent restaurant Kitajski Zmaj and give to the restaurant 5 stars!

Reviewed 22 September 2015

They had been there for ages, we tried to find the other restaurant but it was closed so we had to settle with this one. Not easy to find. The food was ok, the portion was kind of small and not cheap. I think they put MSG in their food.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

D1 menu for 4
Firstly the soup was far bellow my expectations, it felt like it had to much vinegar in it. Secondly the rolls werent very teasty. The main course was terrible. Every restaurant i have ever eaten in was a lot better than this one. I am very dissapointed.

1  Thank Luka P
Reviewed 7 September 2014

We have eaten at this family-run restaurant several times and have always enjoyed it. The menu is broad and there are some nice surprises. Try anything with the roast duck ingredient and you will be delighted. If you are out in Rudnik to do some shopping, this is close by. You can eat outside or inside, and service is quick and friendly. I think it is as good as any Chinese restaurant in town and prices are reasonable.

1  Thank SofiaJoe
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The location is not the main draw - you need a car to get there, although there is also a city bus stop just near by. But if you are visiting the famous Church in Črna vas (Black village), I would recomand to stop for a meal. Restaurant is small but nice and they've got the usual chinese food. Portions were big, taste ok, and the owner very nice... Vanilla ice cream was great!