“Disaster, all went wrong”
Review of Trnovski zvon

Trnovski zvon
Ranked #391 of 640 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Slovenian
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I was a regular customer, but in last few months everything went wrong. Place smells like roasted liver and onion and your clothes too, when you decide to go. Draught beer became strange - I guess they don't sell it enought or they don't clean it's system, waiter is calling "last round" 45 minutes before closing time in almost empty place.
It looks like they don't want me and my money any more. Disaster! Attitude is just way off normal. Ljubljana's got many better places to drink beer with your friends!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I came here today with my girlfiend, ended up being completely ignored by the waitress. We sat there like idiots for 30 minutes before getting up and leaving hungry and annoyed.

1  Thank Tonci B
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I was here many times, but that was 10+ years ago. Pizzas were very good, service too, prices normal, everything as expected.
Now, fast forward to 2015-2017, all I can say - disaster. I only got pizza one time, because other times I actually didn't want to wait an hour for waiters to finally wake up. It was like I didn't exist, I sat where he/she could perfectly see me, but nothing... 15, 20, 30 minutes... nothing. So I left. 3 TIMES! Oh and that pizza I succeded to order 2 years ago - if you are very hungry, you will survive, but nothing close to quality 10 years ago. It really hurts when I have to write this, because I have some very nice memories from this place. Avoid.

2  Thank LJpizzaFAN
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We have been to a quick lunch and had chicken with vegetables and potatoes. The potato was oily, the siding was below average and the meat unsalted. The service was ok, but the waitress was not quite on the tops regarding gluten ingredients. Nice bar to drink with below average food.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Great pizza and great staff!☺☺ Very happy! The small pizza is very big!☺☺yayyyyyyyyyyyy☺☺☺☺☺☺