All reviews ladies floor rooms are small modern and stylish classic room business trip rain shower bus stop short stay perfect hotel mini bar public transport business hotel conference bed tv taxi blinds
Reviewed 6 October 2018

I used to the conference facility of this hotel, and am delighted by the service & support of the staff members, especially that of Mr. Michal. The condition of the facility, the toilets etc were spic and span, shining clean. The arrangements and maintenance was nothing short of expectation. I was on a day’s trip to Warsaw and for me it was a convenient location as it is very close to the airport. Overall, I am very satisfied and would like to recommend definitely.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
KaterinaM1605, E-Commerce Manager at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Bhattacharyapriyanka,

Thank you for visiting Sound Garden Hotel and takind your time for leaving a review about your stay. I'm glad to hear that location of our hotel was convienient for you and you are fully delighted of prpvided service Such nice words about our staff it is the highest award for all of us!
I'm very happy that you are satisfied after visiting us and would recommend Sound Garden Hotel as a place to visit.
Thank yu ponce again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Small rooms but clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly especially Patricia who was our receptionist, always smiling and willing to help us. She is an asset to your company. Well done!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jonathan Borg,

First of all I would love to say thank you for choosing Sound Garden Hotel as a place to stay in Warsaw. I'm glad that you paid your attention to our Staff and Cleanliness, two main factors that we really care about.
Thank you one more time for your review and, please, feel free to call us anytime for new reservations while planning next city-break in Warsaw.
See YOU soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The Sound Garden hotel is nice and new, with very good meeting and conference facilities. Very close to the airport, with a complimentary shuttle service but be aware it does not operate on Sundays.

Staff are friendly and helpful. The room I stayed in was tidy and sufficient however I know there are cheaper, more basic rooms in the hotel that I think are too small.

No gym or pool in the hotel, so if you need to exercise while you’re there, you can go to the gym in the building next door.

Food in the hotel is very nice and a good variety of options with fresh healthy choices available if you prefer.

An interesting feature is the pay as you go policy for food and drinks during your stay, so you don’t need to settle a bill at check out because you already paid for your stay when you checked in. So check out can be as quick as dropping your key card in a box before leaving.

Overall a good, convenient facility for conferences and meetings, it’s also very convenient if you need to stay close to the airport. Perhaps not the best choice for tourists as there are plenty of other options closer to town.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
KaterinaM1605, E-Commerce manager at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Skyevt,

Thank you for visiting Sound Garden Hotel Airport and leaving such a nice review about your experience with us.
Great to hear that you have found our staff friendly and helpful - we try hard to be found this way by all our Guests. Thank you for mentioning our check-out procedure what would be helpfull for other guests.
I'm happy to know that in your opinion Sound Garden Hoteil is convinient facility for conferences and meetings. We hope to have chance to host you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

1. A hotel cannot call itself an airport hotel if it does not provide shuttle bus service on weekends. Aircrafts fly on weekends too. I had to get myself a taxi. In that case i could had booked a hotel in the city centre.

2. To use the elevator everyone needs to scan a room keycard, which is fair for security reasons. The issue, however, here is that somebody has some sort of priority cards, for example, you want to go up from 3rd to 5th floor and even after the elevator doors close, it can open again, the priority man steps in and the elevator will go down to -1 (parking) before going up to 5th floor. What kind of privilege is this? Small, yet irritating detail.

3. TV was not working, hence, I did not have the Wifi password.

4. For the thousandth time as it is written in all the reviews- the rooms are too small, no matter how much you emphasize the modernism. Modern does not mean tiny.

5. The rooms are cleaned every three days. Okay, I can understand that, less staff, less costs, perhaps smaller prices for the guests. But in the hotel description it also says that every day The Rooms Are Checked To Be Sure Nothing is Missing! What sorcercy is this? If you dont clean my room you dont have any reason to check up on my room. The only solution is to keep “do not disturb” sign on the door handle.

I have stayed twice in this hotel during the last 2 months, I have also stayed twice in Novotel which is just accross the street. Novotel is a much better hotel to keep it short and simple. This hotel is not bad, it’s clean and the technician sorted my TV very quickly, the reception staff is helpful, food is not bad, but I would choose Novotel over Sound Garden any second.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
KaterinaM1605, E-Commerce Manager at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Mr. Andrius,

Thank you for taking time for leaving review about your stay. However I'm really sorry to hear that we didin't receive a feedback from you while you've been staying with us, I guess that we would do our best in order to avoid some negative impressions about your stay.
Especially it conderns to such things as out-of-order TV or cleaning of your room. You are fully right that we do make cleaningevery 3 days, but also we put an information that you ask front office desk to clean your room every day.
Of course you are fully right that Classic room isn't big enough for some guests, but we do always advice that Mezzo type of room may be more comfortable in case if you don't feel very comfortable while staying at Classic room.
I'm really sorry to hear that you prefer Novotel Hotel more than Sound Garden Hotel, but I'm trully believe that we will do our best if you would choose our hotel once again during your stay at Warsaw.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me directly in case if you would love to make booking with the best possible price.
Kind regards and hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I will start by saying that regardless of how convenient this hotel is for your business needs you should avoid it like the plague.
I arrived on a Wednesday evening around 10pm. Late-ish but not that late considering hotel arrivals. Heading towards the reception desk I was halted somewhat rudely by on of the hotel staff telling me that i had to use the self-service check in kiosks despite the 5 members of staff standing idly by the reception desk.
The check in experience was unintuitive and relied on a member of the hotel staff having to guide me through the entire process. Utterly pointless considering interacting with a human being in this instance would have been twice as efficient and far more friendly. The chap needless to say didn’t bother explaining anything about the hotel facilities and left me with my keycard to wander off and find my room.
The hotel rooms themselves a despite allegedly being themed around music are devoid of any character, if you can imagine some sort of Blade Runner future where the rooms are functional but in a way that suited the “genius” who designed the rooms around requirements to fit into the smallest space possible and not around what a typical guest would require.
Drinks / breakfast are a tad confusing as there appear to be a number of disparate companies sharing the same building and somehow interacting with each other but not quite working together as they should.
Breakfast was varied, but the stale bread and very average coffee were disappointing. In addition the staff in the till had no idea how to charge for the items I had chosen and decided on a random price.
Upon returning to the hotel on the 1st night I found the room looking like the image in the attached photo. No one had bothered to clean the room. Speaking to the duty manager I was initially fobbed off with the excuse that “we only do basic cleaning in the rooms”. After spending time to explain that no one had bothered to even enter my room, he made no effort to apologise and offered to send some to help. I pointed out that this was less than desirable considering it was 10:30pm and I had meetings 1st thing in the morning. Sadly this is the attitude prevalent in Poland some 20 years ago. I’m guessing the owners are firmly stuck in that era or they simply don’t care about the guests happiness.
Someone did arrive within 10 minutes, however she arrived only to replace a couple of towels and her level of English was not sufficient to explain that my room was left in an unsatisfactory state.
All in all a dire experience from a hotel that pitches itself as a desirable destination for business travellers. There are many other options available close to the airport in Warsaw and I would wholeheartedly recommend that you investigate these, and only but only if all of the others are full should you consider sleeping in one of the parks close by... but never at the hotel Sound Garden (on a side note Soundgarden are one of my favourite bands and to think this abomination of a hotel shares the same name truly makes me sad)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Rich1574,

First of all I would like to say thank you for visitng us and taking your time to leave such detailed review about your stay. I'm so disapointed to hear that you prefer to sleep in one of the parks close by than at our hotel.
We do always recommend to use self check-in in order to avoid a line. Special machine save your personal details, so when guestes are coming back to our hotel it takes max. 30sec to make a checkin. Nevertheless we do never force our guests to use self check-in and it is enough to ask for standard procedure.
The ergonomic design of the room ingeniously uses the room area so you do not feel that despite the seemingly small size of the room, there is something you miss. Our hotel is known is a modern hotel, so design of our rooms is modern too, I'm really to hear that isn't sort of desing which do you like.
I'll repeat words of Front Office Manager that we only do basic cleaning, but our guests can ask us anytime to make a full cleaning- infomation about it is put in every room. I really ensure that both our owners and hotel stuff do really care about happiness of our guests.
We are sad to know that your experience with us was unsuccessful, but we hope that you will give us second chance to make a good impression.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me directly.