All reviews ladies floor rooms are small modern and stylish classic room business trip rain shower bus stop short stay perfect hotel mini bar public transport business hotel conference bed tv taxi blinds
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Very very small room. There is not even a chair or table. Forget to work or have something to eat in there.

Room cleaning service almost did not work, only for changing towels and bottles of water. Did not clean at all my room/wc in 4 days (my toothpaste was there on the washbowl from the first day to the last)!!

There is a ladies floor only for women, with special features such as massage or cosmetics. No such floor for men is available (eg. with beer taps) According to some courts this is discrimnatory to men.

Therefore they MUST create a mens floor or close the ladies floor.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018

There is a transfer bus from the airport. Not easy to find where to pick it up but it works. The reception desk is very small and you are directed to several 'Do It Yourself' stations to check in and get your room key. The room was very well planned and managed to fit a lot into a relatively small space. There is even an under-bed storage drawer for your suitcase. The bed takes up the entire width of the room with a padded headboard at each end. The TV is above one of these. You have to lie on the bed to watch it. The basin and toilet are sealed off from the room by a see through glass wall. Not very pleasant if you are sharing a room. Shower works well. There is a very large eating area comprising of bar, buffet and seating. You help yourself and then take your laden tray to the cash desk where you pay for it. You cannot have it billed to your room but there is a wide range and choice of dishes for all meals. Do I like this hotel? The jury is still out.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The hotel is perfect and the staff is very polite. I stayed at the Ladies Floor and I enjoyed very much. It is very nice to go back to the hotel after a long business day and enjoy the free of charge massage chair! Thank you very much for the lovely stay you offer!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel is clean, light and new. It's very close to the airport and it would be perfect for a short stay in between your flights. My room was very little, not so much of space but all necessary things were present. There was no mini bar, but a bottle of water I got. There was no phone in the room, so you will not get a wake-up call service in case you want to be sure that you wake up in the needed time. I believe that such a service must be available in the hotel near the airport.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is extremely focused on efficiency, rooms are very small and claustrophobic (2m) wide just to fit the bed, toilet, shower, thats it. For the action price of EUR65 incl. Breakfast kind of average value for money. The transfer is only included when you book via hotel directly, otherwise they send you a taxi. Out of the frontdesk staff, I think only Julia was quite friendly and warm. Rest of the staff, you would rather bypass. Restaurant looks more like a canteen, stuff looked fresh and clean, probably focused on lunch menus - unhappily, I could not try, menu looked appealing. Breakfast OK, dinner would go somewhere else. All in all, nothing bad and nothing exceptional. Personally, will stay somewhere else next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Milosz S, Dyrektor generalny at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear AirTravellerNRW,

Thank you for staying with us this time. That is true that our rooms are very ergonomic, still wider than 2 meters :) and definitely outstanding by the quality. Above Classic Rooms, I highly recommend to try one of our Grande or Mezzo rooms, espetially rol longer stays - the support much more space. I am very happy you noticed Julia and her welcoming attidute. Our whole Team is doing best to follow role model like Her, so I just there was not much chance to meet all of our great Hosts. I hope the could be another chance for us, than surely best option to book us is our direct page, phone or mail, to get not only shuttle bus transfer but also other benefits and best prices.

With kind regards