All reviews ladies floor rooms are small modern and stylish classic room business trip rain shower bus stop short stay perfect hotel mini bar public transport business hotel conference bed tv taxi blinds
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The hotel is perfect and the staff is very polite. I stayed at the Ladies Floor and I enjoyed very much. It is very nice to go back to the hotel after a long business day and enjoy the free of charge massage chair! Thank you very much for the lovely stay you offer!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel is clean, light and new. It's very close to the airport and it would be perfect for a short stay in between your flights. My room was very little, not so much of space but all necessary things were present. There was no mini bar, but a bottle of water I got. There was no phone in the room, so you will not get a wake-up call service in case you want to be sure that you wake up in the needed time. I believe that such a service must be available in the hotel near the airport.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is extremely focused on efficiency, rooms are very small and claustrophobic (2m) wide just to fit the bed, toilet, shower, thats it. For the action price of EUR65 incl. Breakfast kind of average value for money. The transfer is only included when you book via hotel directly, otherwise they send you a taxi. Out of the frontdesk staff, I think only Julia was quite friendly and warm. Rest of the staff, you would rather bypass. Restaurant looks more like a canteen, stuff looked fresh and clean, probably focused on lunch menus - unhappily, I could not try, menu looked appealing. Breakfast OK, dinner would go somewhere else. All in all, nothing bad and nothing exceptional. Personally, will stay somewhere else next time.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Milosz S, Dyrektor generalny at Sound Garden Hotel Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear AirTravellerNRW,

Thank you for staying with us this time. That is true that our rooms are very ergonomic, still wider than 2 meters :) and definitely outstanding by the quality. Above Classic Rooms, I highly recommend to try one of our Grande or Mezzo rooms, espetially rol longer stays - the support much more space. I am very happy you noticed Julia and her welcoming attidute. Our whole Team is doing best to follow role model like Her, so I just there was not much chance to meet all of our great Hosts. I hope the could be another chance for us, than surely best option to book us is our direct page, phone or mail, to get not only shuttle bus transfer but also other benefits and best prices.

With kind regards
Milosz Stanislawski

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I am staying here for 3 nights for business. I had booked it without checking the details. My late night visit was welcomed by the receptionist asking me to self checkin, i think she would be quicker if she did it herself vs trying to teach me. No gym, you need to walk to first floor over a dark corridor to iron your clothes... otherwise friendly staff, clean and very good breakfast.

Positives: breakfast, clean, practical, friendly staff.

Negatives: Squeaky bed, really tiny rooms, everything self service, distance from the city center.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Unexpected stay due to flight cancelation was happily surprised. The hotel is new, big advantage, and clearly focused in the business market. The space is nice and confortable, the rooms are small, quite small, but functional and full of modern solutions... not all good. All in all it was a good experience and I recomend it.

Date of stay: April 2018