ARTHOTEL STALOWA 52
Logos Hotel(Warsaw)
Hotel Belfer(Warsaw)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
All reviewscool hotelone nightboutique hotelwi ficlean roomslovely hotelcity centreprahaaparthoteltramwardrobepolishdeskpoland
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed here for just one night on a business trip to the city. The hotel had a modern feel to it and the room was spacious with a nice bathroom. I only ate breakfast here but there was a good selection of food in a light airy room out the back. There was a small problem with the credit card booking that the travel agent used but the hotel sorted this out very efficiency with no fuss.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Marta W, Dyrektor generalny at ARTHOTEL STALOWA 52, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Tom,

I would like to thank you for your kind review! I am really happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

It is a boutique loft-style hotel & restaurant in a renovated old building. Very stylish and definately worth trying as an alternative to typical aparthotels. The dining area is very impressive with a lot daylight inside. The food is above average, especially desserts.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GoodShine
Marta W, Dyrektor generalny at ARTHOTEL STALOWA 52, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind review. I am truly happy to hear you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. I hope you will visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Hotel fairly easy to find, greeted on arrival by very friendly staff who spoke perfect English and could assist with all our queries. Decor gave a urban and modern but with a hint of rustic feel. Marvelous light and open dining area for breakfast and evening drinks. Room was brilliant - spacious, clean and stylish with comfy beds. If you want a feel for living in Polish suburbs of the big city come here. The only down side is that currently there are major renovations happening on the the nearest bridge across to the city side (Most Śląsko-Dąbrowski) so getting to Warsaw city centre proved to be very difficult: the best way we found was to get the bus all the way round past the stadium as there are a few that run from the main road (Aleja Solidarnosci) direct to central train station but prior to knowing this we made the 1 hour trek on foot across the bridge (!) and also tried the underground. This hotel is great if you want a bit of peace away from the hum of the metropolis but not if you want to be any where near where the action is.

Room Tip: First floor gives a nice view over the quaint courtyard
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your kind review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Highly recommended. What a great way to experience Warsaw! Unexpected design and place where tradition meets the new spirit and culture. Great cuisine as well! We stayed in Stop Klatka apartment and loved it.
We will be definitely back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I hope you we will have a chance to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is noticeably in a very rough and run down area which I didn't know coming in to this. But if you can look past that, this place is great. Room was gorgeous, decent size, bathroom was well decorated also. The hotel itself is quirky and well decorated. Bed was very comfy and had nice soft pillows, could have used a mini fridge to keep drinks cold though. Tesco and Lidl are 5 minutes walk away if you need them and city centre is around a 15 bus journey so not very far to travel. Breakfast was lovely and the price was reasonably. £105 for 2 nights and breakfast both mornings in a nice room. Hotel has a very warm and friendly vibe, staff were very welcoming. I can't believe this is only a 3* hotel, would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Connor,

Thank you for your kind review. I am really glad to hear you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. The neighbourhood is not so perfect like in the city center but it's cosy and full of art galleries and small shops. Praga district wasn't totally renovated after war so you can still see "the beauty" of the old architecture and houses builded with a red brick. I am happy to hear you liked our team and enjoyed breakfast. I hope you will visit us again in the near future!