1,785 results
All reviewsold townstare miastominute walktram stopclean roomsair conditioningpleasant stayreception deskbreakfast buffetvisit warsawcity breakpublic transportationhotel barcomfy bedenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelarkadia
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a group of seven, six adults and an 18 month old. Rooms were clean but would have loved tea/coffee facilities. Staff very friendly and helpful. We didn’t eat in the hotel as it was cheaper to eat in the town itself.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Good hotel, clean, quirky and cheap, at first glance it looks far away from everything, but once you get a feel for the place, one road down takes you to the old town, while the other takes you to the new town! Bakery across the road on the corner is fab! We had a balcony room, a wee seat out there would improve things! Kettle is provided along with a selection of fruit teas.(bring your own coffee!) there is a hairdryer in bathroom ( not fantastic but ample) shower is good! Breakfast was ok, food to order from Restaurant is very good!!!! My only criticism would be the staff seem to dress very casual and I wasn't sure who was guest or staff

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. At first I thought the location was not ideal but now I can say it's actually great! With lots of trams, buses and the subway nearby you can easily get anywhere from Ibis. My room was medium size, basic but good enough. Bathroom lovely and warm. The kettle would be a nice thing to have in the room I guess.. The guys at the reception desk are all nice and friendly and my Nr 1 was Marta who is the most cheerful and chatty and helpful person I've ever seen in my life. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2017

The hotel is located well for both the city centre and Old Town although its worth noting there are no local bars or restaurants in the immediate area that are open at night. Check in was good, the staff here are so friendly and helpful but then again I've found that is common with all Ibis hotels.

Our room was clean, modern and perfectly functional but it could have benefitted from tea/coffee making facilities and a better hairdryer. I found the bed too soft and had a couple of night's disturbed sleep but other than that I can find no negatives here: my husband slept well.

We ate in the hotel on our first night because we arrived late and were pleasantly surprised by the quality and value and although I only had breakfast on one of the days of our 3 night stay the staff were very good at catering for my food allergies and intolerances by providing me with dairy free scrambled eggs and gluten free bread.

I'd certainly consider staying here again because no doubt we'll be back to the wonderful city of Warsaw at some point in the future.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Hoods_Barnsley
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We visited Warsaw for 5 days and we choose this hotel after some research online reading travelers reviews. It has cosy and very clean rooms with splendid comfortable beds (every day we were waking up so relaxed!!!)
You feel welcome and comfort in all hotel areas and the staff is always polite and very helpful. We believe the hotels location is ideal for the city since it’s only 10 minutes walk from the city center and easily accessible by bus from any touristic area of the city. Around the hotel you will came across a bakery some coffee shop’s and a small market for the essentials.
Ibis also has very nice cuisine! We totally recommend to try the burgers!!! Last but not least the accommodations is value for money in comparison with similar hotels and worth every penny!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple