InterContinental Warszawa
US$ 74
US$ 68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 77/night.

US$ 109
US$ 102
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

US$ 123
US$ 103
US$ 93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

Hotel Rialto(Warsaw)
US$ 101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 82
  • Room Service
US$ 66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 74/night.

Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 50
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

US$ 49
US$ 45
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 53/night.

US$ 70
US$ 60
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 69/night.

3,232 results
All reviewstop floorswimming poolharp playerthe club loungegreat hotelpillow menuold towncorner roomhard rock cafehealth clubshopping mallnespresso machinean upgradegreat roomstandard roomtrain stationlarge bathroom
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I stay at IC Warsaw on a more or less regular basis. I like it for the very good location and the overall quality. This time I happened to manage a weekend with my son. I value the hotel for its amenities like swimming pool with a nice view on the Palace of Culture & Science, wellness centre with a gym and sauna and also for the helpful staff. The breakfast with the live harp music is really unforgettable. I have never been at any other hotel offering this type of "amenity". The sound of harp makes the food even tastier.. It is one of the little things you remember, both the breakfast and the hotel itself.
In the evening we went to the Platter restaurant in the hotel. They have a piano there. Because my son plays piano we thought it would be nice if they allowed him to play a bit. Indeed the staff was very kind to us and one of the waiters open the piano and let my son play some smooth jazz pieces. My son was elated and I was very proud.. ;-)
I will definitely come back to the hotel again.

Room Tip: If you can afford it ask for a room with a view on the Palace of Culture & Science
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ICWarsaw, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear les_marq,

Thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Warsaw and for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you are satisfied with our services, restaurants and RiverView Wellness Centre, and that your experience lived up to your expectations.
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Very good location close to everything, outstanding customer service and amenities including 43rd floor swimming pool, hot tub and gym with breathtaking city views. Breakfast was good too with many different food options.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Marherman,

Thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Warsaw and for 5 stars review. We are delighted that you are satisfied with our services, breakfast and RiverView Wellness Centre, and that your experience lived up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again at InterContinental Warsaw.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel feels pretty outdated and definitely does not have a 5 star service, facility and guest room quality. There was construction in the front lobby when we arrived. The front desk clerks and bellmen do not acknowledge you at all and when spoken to, are extremely institutional and cold. Guest room appointments are outdated, mismatched and basic. Bed and bath linens are not plush and of quality as expected from a 5 star hotel. Would not recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michal S
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Hi Michal S,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the condition of the rooms, staff service, and the bed and bath linens among the others. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 July 2017

As a frequency traveller and a big friend for interco group, it’s disappointed for their front desk service and also their customer service. Honest speech, the location is good and the food is good enough in term of 5-star hotel. Decoration is just fine but not feel as good as others under same Group. Overall, I will rank them at most 4-star hotel or 3 star will be more appropriate.
I stay in this hotel in May and they miss my record when check in. The front desk staff named KRZYSZTOF just tell me no record and not so polite, ever when I pass him the booking voucher he didn't look in detail for checking and just keep me waiting. Finally, I compliance to his on-duty manager and he just assign me other lower-class room without talk to me, maybe he don’t know English. The nightmare is they charged me no shown for one night in my credit card without notice. Long distance call expenses were incurred to resolve the no record and also no shown charge issues. And finally they found out it’s their system issue but they will not compensate by long distance call expenses.
As a big friend of their group, hope they can enhance their service.

Room Tip: Facing the Museum side have better view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Chris L,

Thank you for visiting InterContinental Warszawa and for being so detailed in explaining the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay.
We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations.

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience you have encountered.
Rest assured that we have already shared your valuable comments with all the departments concerned in order to investigate and take necessary action.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Very well located hotel two blocks away from the main rail station and a modern shopping mall. Inside the hotel you will find various gastronomical icons of the city a classical cafe with marvelous pastry and a five star modern polish restaurant .The chef is a local television celebrity . The executive floors offer great rooms with a splendid view of the city. The top roof restaurant have a 180 degrees view and gourmet food and bar. Don't miss the library bar with a great variety of Vodkas.

Room Tip: executive floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear hugocervantesdelrio,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for choosing InterContinental Warszawa as your preferred accommodation. We are delighted that you enjoy Wedel Café , our restaurants and your room. We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.