1,701 results
All reviews olive restaurant club floor old town excellent hotel lazienki park nowy swiat lobby bar deluxe room fitness center business trip comfortable beds comfortable hotel buffet breakfast rooms are large central location spg taxis
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice large rooms, clean and tidy with good facilities near the centre of town.
Sadly has a bath shower.

Excellent selection available for meals.

Was very busy with all the tours, but they handled with consummate ease.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Iwona O, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Ian B,

I am very grateful for your excellent review of our hotel, location and rooms, which definitely attracts other travelers to visit our beautiful city.
I am pleased that your stay was enjoyable and deserved this positive words of appreciation from your side. Thank you once again and I trust we will have a pleasure to host you at any time in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel for business travellers, club flier is great with very spacious rooms.

Location is very good, though not too near the beautiful Warsaw old town.

Beautiful area of Warsaw nonetheless, walking in the area is very pleasant with a great choice of shops and restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear James S,

Thank you for this excellent evaluation for us on TripAdvisor. I am very glad you have enjoyed your visit and praised our Club and location so that others can make their choice.
That is the nicest thing guest can do for us.
Dziękuję bardzo - Hope to see you back again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Close to Old Town. You can get it there by walk. BIG, nice, clean, comfortable, modern room. Wonderfull service. You have everything here, bars, fitness, spa, restaurants, shops. Taxi is waiting for you outside non-stop IF you need it

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Alma B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Warsaw and for taking the time to write a review.
We are delighted that you are satisfied with our services and facilities and that your experience lived up to your expectations.
Your nice comments related to our staff are very much appreciated and have been shared with all.
Thank you once again for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again whenever your plans bring you back to Warsaw.

Warm regards

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I spend one night in this hotel. The accomodation was nice. Only when I opened mini bar I found empty bag of salt peanuts and one empty bottle. In wardrobe was flying ticket of previous guest. And in bathroom toothpaste in basin. Anyway breakfest was fine. But when I checked out I asked for paper invoice. They tell me they will send by email. One week is gone and Im still without invoice. I already asked once and still no progress.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Iwona O, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Josef C,

Thank you for your stay with us. We genuinely value our Guests’ comments and regret when their expectations are not met.
I was very sorry to note your opinion regarding the level of service and product you received during your stay and I want to apologize for that. Normally our service is exceptional and the difficulties you experienced are not a fair reflection of our usual high standard of customer care.
I will be happy to help you with the invoice issue, so please contact me via e-mail: iwona.ozga@sheraton.com and I will handle this case immediately.
In closing, may I thank you, once again, for taking the time to write. We are grateful for your support and do sincerely hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you at Sheraton in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Very nice hotel, the room was perfect, very clean and with everything you will need. The staff is very service minded and both in the reception and room-service. A very good choice in Warsaw, also close to many nice restaurant and places for shopping.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Westnorwegian,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the great feedback you have provided. This level of detail is important for us so we know exactly how we can improve for future experiences. I am mostly happy knowing we have made your stay comfortable and you appreciated what we have offered. Such excellent review about our rooms, services and location definitely attracts other travelers to visit our beautiful city. Once again, we appreciate your positive feedback and for giving all of us at Sheraton another reason to be proud of our hotel.

Kind regards