1,366 results
All reviews lazienki park hyatt regency russian embassy old town business trip well equipped gym beautiful park great hotel swimming pool fitness club city centre rooms are spacious business hotel room service lobby bar steam room excellent breakfast
Reviewed 2 December 2015

I was here on business for two nights and had a great stay. The hotel is quite far from the centre of Warsaw but it's a pleasant walk.

Breakfast was fantastic and provided different options from around the world. I managed to check out the swimming pool in the morning and the steam room facilities were great.

Overall an extremely comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Krzysztof W, General Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Dear Rob,
Many thanks for your time and kind words. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and breakfast in particular. I also personally enjoy the walk to the Old Town – especially after the breakfast :-) . Not a bad way to see the people and the city. I hope you will visit us again, Warsaw may be beautiful in winter (although cold at times :-) )
Sincerely

Reviewed 25 November 2015

This hotel was in the past a Hayat hotel. It is located in a very elegant and nice neighborhood near the Thcaikovsky park and the Russian Embassy.
The room was spacious and the bath room was excellent. Not to mention that the shampoos and soaps are all made by L'occitan.
The breakfast is excellent and the staff is very helpful and cooperative.
There is also an underground spa with a gym and a swimming pool. In my opinion they keep the water in the swimming pool a bit too hot but this is very individual.
There is also a parking place but since I did not rent a car I don't have info about it.
In Warsaw I recommend using the public transportation. And if you stay in this hotel you will have to use it every day because of the location.

Room Tip: Try to have a room in a high floor.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2015

The treatment in this hotel is unique in it´s best way you can imagine. I come here for a long time of years and still there are friendly words, a real good choice of food and my favorite place to relax after a long day - the club on the 5th floor. I love this place and the staff of this hotel - really unique and awesome.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Marc-Olivier,
First of all I must thank you for your kind words. I am delighted to see we continue to meet your expectations. I hope you will visit us again - alone of hopefully with family; Chef Volker is ready at the breakfast to make sure you start the the in style (and with full stomach too :-) )

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Continues to be a fabulous property and our number one choice of hotel accommodation in Warsaw. An outstanding property and level of service in all departments and an asset to this enticing city! Thank you, Lia & Peter :)

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Stayed with my friends at Hyatt just for one night for Orange Warsaw Festival. Really nice hotel in the brilliant location for all the sights and sounds of Warsaw. Clean and spacious rooms. We enjoyed an excellent breakfast in the hotel restaurant. The hotel staff truly go out of their way to provide an excellent experience. I just can't praise it enough.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends