Ibis Poznan Old Town(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
  • Restaurant
US$ 90
US$ 74
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 85
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

• Bar/Lounge
Dobranoc Hostel & Apartments(Poznan)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclub roomold townfusion restaurantgreat hotelrain showersmall pooltrain stationcomfortable roomstrade fairstandard roomcity centrebusiness tripmini barwi finice bathroomvisiting poznanmodern hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I will start by saying the staff was very friendly and the service was great. The location is ok. It is a longer walk to the down town area then I thought and right now there is a lot of construction going on and you have to walk through that to get to the downtown area. The WiFi was not great. It would kick me off and my iPad would not connect at all ( I traveled to 7 different cities in Poland over a two week period and this was the only Hotel I had a problem with WiFi). There is parking. And we had difficulty with that as well with our ticket. (you pay for your parking at the front desk) It did not want to take our ticket and let us out of the garage area and when we hit the button for help the person on the other end did not speak english which made it even more difficult. Finally after about 10 minute they finally lifted the bar for us to get out. So it was just not the same standards we were use to.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Artur Z, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Staci446, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and for your valuable feedback. Its great to learn that our associates friendliness and their service was so highly evaluated and nicely rated after your stay. Thank you for this a lot.
Your note concerning Wi-Fi challenge is investigated by our IT expert since we do understand well how important good internet connection is those days. This was the reason we have quite recently invested in our Wi-Fi network development increasing number of good quality access points throughout the hotel in same time increasing number of available licences for our guests to log-in to our network - something must have went wrong here and I am very sorry for this.
Also in recent time we have in fact faced short challenge with our garage gate mechanism which has been solved by now.
All in all once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and should there be a chance to host you again in our hotel our team will be waiting to serve you to your satisfaction.

Besr regards from Poznan

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Quick business trip for 3 days with my client.
Havent stayed at the Sheraton for a while - still a great team from reception to the restaurant etc, rooms spotlessly clean and comfortable.

But...............my god the wifi is terrible is better to switch it off - not great!!

There is a lot of competition now in Poznan and they need to up their game.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Artur Z, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear JonnyBongo,
Thank you for your notification and very sorry for your experience with internet connection which, as we believe we have improved recently increasing number of access points throughout our hotel and improving bandwidth and speed of connections for our guest rooms Wi-Fi internet.
The best for us to be able to react in such cases and actuality only solution is to let us know about such situation when it occurs.
We do know how important internet connectivity is and any guest report of the problem in that matter which we can identify will help us to work on identifying the problem.
I am sorry that it have happened,
Best eragradrs from Poznan

Reviewed 23 May 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Poznan Sheraton Hotel from May 13 to 19, 2018. We are comforted by first class excellent service provided by both the staffs and management. All the staffs were very attentive to our request and provided with all the help possible in a place which we were not familiar. The hotel is very organized and both the room and place are very well kept. The breakfast was wonderful and the serving staffs were very responsive.

Upon check out, I noticed that there was a small error in the reward points. I discussed with the duty Manager, Maciej Wasik and he was very quick to admit the error. The speed in which he corrected the error was impressive. I am a world traveler and have stayed in thousand of hotels. I have never come across a Manager which could correct the error in a few hours as opposed to many others, which normally would take at least a few days.

I like to salute to Mr. Wasik for managing a great team and doing an excellent job in providing their customers with better than expected level of service.

I strongly recommend to stay at this hotel if you visit Poznan.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Artur Z, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear koon t, I have taken the liberty to share your comment with our Hotel Management Team on our todays Operations Meeting.
I saw Maciej - our front Office Manager truly proud when after reading your notes, he have received applause from the other members.
Thank you for this unique moment which is very special for every hotelier, where the best reward comes - being a praise from our guest for what we do is becoming public and we can be very proud.

Dziekuje Bardzo

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The Sheraton is ideally located for access to trains to take you anywhere in Poland. There are 2 huge shopping malls within walking distance also.
The check in was prompt efficient and friendly. Our room was located in the 3rd floor towards the front of the building. Although near to the train station the double glazing prevented much of the street noise from interrupting our sleep.
The room was spacious, modern and clean. A huge king size bed was accompanied by a single fold out bed, which was none the less comfortable and perfectly adequate.
The bathroom included a huge walk in shower with rainforest shower head. The assortment of toiletries supplied was excellent, including toothbrushes, toothpaste, sewing kits, shoe horns and the usual shower gels and shampoo.
We had an iron and ironing board and safety box . There was also good tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar.
The beds were as expected from a Sheraton, amazingly comfortable.
We had drinks in the bar one of the evenings, and found it very quiet but comfortable. There was a bar called Someplace else which we visited but it was lacking atmosphere and seemed more suitable to eat in rather than sit and relax with a drink.
All in all a very pleasant stay and I would definitely return if visiting Poznan again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank bernadettewalsh7

Dear bernadettewalsh7,
Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Poznan Hotel and for your nice notes about our hotel and the services.
I am truly happy reading that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope there will be a chance to host you
again in our hotel in not so distant future.

Best regards from sunny Poznan

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It's a shame that a wonderful contemporary hotel with excellent beds, design, rooms and all has to play some kind of a corporate game when it comes to internet service. I had to relog in a dozen times over a 15 hour start. They have a different connection in the rooms vs the lobby and restaurant... And god help if you shut down in your room. Is this corporate America at it's worse? I travelled all over Poland staying at budget business hotels, really nice family run hotels and fancy Polish owned Warsaw hotels and I didn't have to relog in. Every time I opened my smart phone I was logged in. In Warsaw they remembered me from my last time. But no... At the Poznan Sheraton I had to jump through hoops each time I picked up my phone. Get into the 21st century please. Otherwise very nice stay. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DCfoodman
Artur Z, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear DCfoodman , Thank you for your stay in our hotel and for sharing your experience with us.
While I am truly glad reading that your stay in overall was nice and you have enjoyed our hotel and its facilities, I am sorry for your described inconvenience concerning frequent re-loging to the internet service.
And yes, while this is a safety issue and periodical re-log will be required,I do not think so frequent as you describe is the correct system reaction. I will definitely verify this with our IT Manager as soon as possible to assure that if there was any malfunction of our system, this will be fixed.

By the way, as a side note and advice to your comment concerning hotel which "remembered" you - or rather your personal equipment from your last time / stay, with the upcoming right now European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which protects European Union data subjects' fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data, this would look different now ..

Best regards