US$ 95
US$ 74
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

Poco Loco Hostel(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$ 36
US$ 35
US$ 73
US$ 66
Ibis Poznan Old Town(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
ibis
  • Restaurant
Brovaria(Poznan)
US$ 66
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Dobranoc Hostel & Apartments(Poznan)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
All reviewsclub roomold townfusion restaurantgreat hotelrain showersmall pooltrain stationcomfortable roomstrade fairstandard roomcity centrebusiness tripmini barwi finice bathroomvisiting poznanmodern hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The Sheraton is ideally located for access to trains to take you anywhere in Poland. There are 2 huge shopping malls within walking distance also.
The check in was prompt efficient and friendly. Our room was located in the 3rd floor towards the front of the building. Although near to the train station the double glazing prevented much of the street noise from interrupting our sleep.
The room was spacious, modern and clean. A huge king size bed was accompanied by a single fold out bed, which was none the less comfortable and perfectly adequate.
The bathroom included a huge walk in shower with rainforest shower head. The assortment of toiletries supplied was excellent, including toothbrushes, toothpaste, sewing kits, shoe horns and the usual shower gels and shampoo.
We had an iron and ironing board and safety box . There was also good tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar.
The beds were as expected from a Sheraton, amazingly comfortable.
We had drinks in the bar one of the evenings, and found it very quiet but comfortable. There was a bar called Someplace else which we visited but it was lacking atmosphere and seemed more suitable to eat in rather than sit and relax with a drink.
All in all a very pleasant stay and I would definitely return if visiting Poznan again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank bernadettewalsh7
Artur Z, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear bernadettewalsh7,
Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Poznan Hotel and for your nice notes about our hotel and the services.
I am truly happy reading that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope there will be a chance to host you
again in our hotel in not so distant future.

Best regards from sunny Poznan
Artur Zawadzki

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It's a shame that a wonderful contemporary hotel with excellent beds, design, rooms and all has to play some kind of a corporate game when it comes to internet service. I had to relog in a dozen times over a 15 hour start. They have a different connection in the rooms vs the lobby and restaurant... And god help if you shut down in your room. Is this corporate America at it's worse? I travelled all over Poland staying at budget business hotels, really nice family run hotels and fancy Polish owned Warsaw hotels and I didn't have to relog in. Every time I opened my smart phone I was logged in. In Warsaw they remembered me from my last time. But no... At the Poznan Sheraton I had to jump through hoops each time I picked up my phone. Get into the 21st century please. Otherwise very nice stay. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DCfoodman
Artur Z, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear DCfoodman , Thank you for your stay in our hotel and for sharing your experience with us.
While I am truly glad reading that your stay in overall was nice and you have enjoyed our hotel and its facilities, I am sorry for your described inconvenience concerning frequent re-loging to the internet service.
And yes, while this is a safety issue and periodical re-log will be required,I do not think so frequent as you describe is the correct system reaction. I will definitely verify this with our IT Manager as soon as possible to assure that if there was any malfunction of our system, this will be fixed.

By the way, as a side note and advice to your comment concerning hotel which "remembered" you - or rather your personal equipment from your last time / stay, with the upcoming right now European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which protects European Union data subjects' fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data, this would look different now ..

Best regards

Artur Zawadzki

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Amazing product and spot on service. Little touch ups that makes it so special. We had fantastic stay in Poznan and this place was a little cherry on a cake. Great location. Excellent connection with the airport on bus 59 that stops right next to the hotel. Tram no6 just outside as well; will take you basicly everywhere in town you need/want to be. Malta leisure centre just 20min ride on the tram. City centre and all atractions only short hop away; probably 15min walk. The only downside was road traffic. We stayed on the second floor and I could not open the window at night; noise was too overwelming. Big thak you!!!

Room Tip: Road noise a bit annoying. Ask for upper floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

easy to get from airport on main road straight into Poznan - bus no 59. - 4.6 zloty. About 20 min walk to town square and 5 min to train/bus station. Nice cafe closeby for breakfast. Tram halt opposite hotel. Very good standard, pleasant and friendly staff. Very clean. Breakfast expensive in hotel. Would strongly recommend, very good value.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Good quality hotels with comfy rooms. Great location - next to Train Main Station and Poznan International Fair. Club floor offers club room with good free meals everyday between 5-7 pm. I can't wait to come back there!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo