Open today: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun!

This escape room is one of a kind. I recommend it to everyone very much. Ancient Egypt can pull you... read more

Reviewed 17 June 2021

from US$ 103.61
More Info
from US$ 22.48
More Info
All reviews escape room ancient egypt puzzles decoration fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

This escape room is one of a kind. I recommend it to everyone very much. Ancient Egypt can pull you in :))

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

We really recommend the Golden Hajs escape room. The puzzles are really unique. For future escapees: always check all the drawers (even twice so you dont miss anything).
We also did the Faraon room in an English version. The feeling of traveling back in time to ancient Egypt is assured. The decorations are really on point and the puzzles were full of surprises

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2019

This escape room is brilliantly set up to match the Ancient Egyptian theme. Everything works smoothly, and the puzzles are fun and challenging. The attention to detail provided a special touch. The owners have gone above and beyond to provide an amazing experience! We loved it!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 20 November 2019

This was my first escape room experience and I throughly enjoyed it. Each puzzle was meticulously thought out, unique and a lot fun to solve. I felt like I was transported to Ancient Egypt after the game was finished. I'd definately recommend this escape room.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank carolinepolaska
Reviewed 19 November 2019

We really enjoy the time; you feel nice atmosphere and full of surprises along all the time. The best the decoration and owner pay lot of attention along the game . Hope they will open 2 scape room soom!

Date of experience: August 2019