“Nice Restaurant Although Very Limited For Vegetarians”

Sukiennice 7 Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 932 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 27
Cuisines: Polish
Description: We offer traditional polish cuisine of two generations. Our open kitchen is our scene. We cook alive and play music alive! We are open every day from 12 AM. See you!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nine of us visited this restaurant in the centre of Wroclaw. It was comfortable, clean and a relaxed place to eat. There was also a guy playing piano which was quite nice. I was the only vegetarian and, to be honest, the choice was extremely limited. Other than salads there was only one veggie dish.

However what I had was very good and everyone else enjoyed their meals which, in addition to the mains included a few starters and several desserts. There was excellent Polish beers and a very good selection of malt whiskies

The service was just right and our waitress did a very good job

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We ended up here since our first choice of restaurant was fully booked. That turned out to be a very positive experience! Nice open restaurante with friendly and efficient staff. The cuisine is traditional polish, but with a modern twist. We had Zurec for starter and Bigos for maincourse. Both very tasty! All that washed down with beer and polish vodka. If you haven’t tried Chopin vodka, you must. Smoth as creme and you can hardly taste the alcohol

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was a little quiet so apprehensive about going in. My boyfriend and I both had duck pate for starter, it was amazing!

His main meal of pork was lovely, my lamb was slightly over cooked but lovely flavours. Overall would come visit again!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

came here due to the 4/5 star recommendation of tripadvisor but was utterly disappointed. I couldn't even be bothered to finish my dinner and that is saying A LOT!
The service was lacking, and the food was extremely lack luster. It's like they saw what worked well at other restaurants and tried to emulate it...badly. The food itself was bland and unseasoned with my venison steak unevenly cooked with it being well done on one end and raw on the other. Just disappointing. I got out of there as soon as I could get the waiter's attention for the bill.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled across this restaurant and thought it looked nice, it's slightly more upmarket modern open kitchen style restaurant served a mixture of dishes including Polish food. Unfortunately both our meals arrived at the table cold so we told the waitress who apologised and returned then to the kitchen, only for then to come back to us slightly warmer later! It's a shame as the food was good but if the basics aren't there it ruins the meal