What an awesome experience! The room was really comfortable and roomy including the bathroom, which is not always the case in Europe!
The place has so much character!...a very quaint place to stay AND eat!
The food was exceptional as well. AND I can't say enough about Jarek and the rest of the staff! Jarek treated us like he had known us for life!
He made our "polish pottery" trip so easy and FUN.....thank you Jarek and the Blue Beetroot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique B&B Hotel and Restaurant in a sympathetically restored half-timbered barn with 12 guest rooms and a restaurant and bar which is open to outside visitors as well as hotel guests. We have single, double, triple and four person rooms as well as a family suite and a large studio room that can accomodate up to 6 people. Children and pets are welcome and we can accomodate groups on request. Our restaurant has an a-la-catre menu serving Polish, European and British dishes and we usually have extra dishes on our special board every weekend. We have a seperate children's menu and special dietry requirements can be catered for on request. For more details on our restaurant see our separate TripAdvisor listing under 'The Blue Beetroot Restaurant' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Blue Beetroot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Beetroot Hotel Boleslawiec
- Blue Beetroot Boleslawiec
- Blue Beetroot Hotel Boleslawiec