“Treated like family!”

The Blue Beetroot Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Boleslawiec
Reviewed 8 May 2012

What an awesome experience! The room was really comfortable and roomy including the bathroom, which is not always the case in Europe!
The place has so much character!...a very quaint place to stay AND eat!
The food was exceptional as well. AND I can't say enough about Jarek and the rest of the staff! Jarek treated us like he had known us for life!
He made our "polish pottery" trip so easy and FUN.....thank you Jarek and the Blue Beetroot!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
johnatbbhotel, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Hello Teri,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay! Me and the staff always do our best to make you happy. We try to look after every single guests and it is really nice to know that you and all the other guests (looking at the reviews) appreciate it. It always motivates us and we are 200% sure that we are going the right way! Thank you!
Regarding the pottery shopping- you could see that our directions worked better than any GPS! I am always more than happy to provide the information... and the tips!

We hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

This is our second stay at the Blue Beetroot, and it was just a good as the first. Jarek and staff are always on their game!

The food is just as good!

We will stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Ptctrvler

Hello,

Thank you for the review. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your second stay and we all hope to see you again in future! Hopefully soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I've done a lot of traveling over the years. I've stayed in all levels of hotels. The Blue Beetroot is my overall favorite! The hospitality is truly exceptional. From the moment we arrived we were treated like V.I.P's. Jarek took our bags to a room and made our dinner reservation. He served us a fabulous dinner. The Blue Beetroot Salad is absolutely delicious! It goes very nicely with the British Fish and Chips. He gave us all the information we needed for our shopping trip plus some valuable coupons. He even went above and beyond to contact a vender that was closed. She opened her shop so we could purchase some pottery. The manicurist stayed late so we could receive pedicures. It felt really good after a long day of shopping. They had a nice breakfast buffet. The first time I stayed there (this was my second time) they offered a sit down breakfast. I must say that I like the sit down breakfast better. Jarek walked us out and took a picture for us in front of the sign. We had a wonderful time and we are already planning our next trip. I look for to staying there again and inviting my friends to do the same. Thank you for being much more than a hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
johnatbbhotel, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Hello Tonya,

Thank you for putting your review! It was really nice to meet you again and your 3 friends. Fish and Chips and the Blue Beetroot special salad are only 2examples of our delicious menu dishes! And helping with your luggage (easy peasy lemon squeezy) and taking the picture was my pleasure! Hope to see you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2012

The Blue Beetroot has chunky wood beams, vaulted ceilings and homemade furniture. The hotel iself is and experience and made our stay in Poland top rate. This was my second time staying at the hotel and the service we received at the Blue Beetroot compares to some 5 star hotels I've had the pleasure of visiting. I would recommend this hotel to everyone traveling and planning to stay in Poland. Jarek's hospitality made our stay at the hotel a very pleasant one. He was very kind and helped to make our stay one of the greatest I've ever had. Not only did he provide excellent service at the hotel but his knowledge about the city made our shopping experience one to remember. Marta's great service will be recommended to others requiring manicures or pedicures. My friends and I are planning our next trip to Poland and we will definitely include the Blue Beetroot hotel.

Room Tip: All room are great

Hello,

Thank you for putting your review! Comparison to a 5 star hotel is really an honor! I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

The people at the Blue Beetroot aren't just helpful when it comes to a hotel room, oh no, they are much more. We had gotten in late (10 pm) and they were kind enough to prepare a snack for us. They made sure that we felt at home and they made sure that we knew where to go the following day on our Polish Pottery Adventure. The rooms are quaint but quite comfortable...and get this, you can make arrangements for spa treatments there too...right in the hotel. Looking forward to may next trip and will definitely stay at the Blue Beetroot again and again (and would recommend that if you are going to Boleslawiec, stay with the Blue Beetroot family).

1  Thank DiAnna M

Hello,

Thank you for your review and attaching so wonderful pictures (also on Dannie's behalf- the horse).

The Blue Beetroot

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boleslawiec
16 km away
32.5 km away
Hotel Palac Krotoszyce
Hotel Palac Krotoszyce
#1 of 1 in Krotoszyce

Been to The Blue Beetroot Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK